𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5

---

---

Y/N's POV

I've considered Technoblade as a friend now, I still don't know if thats his real name but.. I just call him Techno, and he's fine with that!

One day I was crafting bread, after me and Techno hung out at the flower field. I was hungry, I saw Techno run up to me, he looked in distress and disarray.

" Oh hey Techno! What's wrong? " I asked. He tried to calm down " I uh- you should um.. H-Hide.." He stuttered, he never stutters.

" Wh?-.. Why? " I asked, he shushed me and held my hand, dragging me gently to his basement. He dug me a hole that I can fit in, he gave me food, a pickaxe, some torches and wood. I was confused, why was he doing this? Is something wrong?

" Get in.. " He said, his voice all shaky. I didnt want to upset him so I got in the hole, he blocked it up with stone. I looked at my inventory. I had a stack of steak, a stack of logs, an iron pickaxe and a stack of torches.

What was going on? Why is he doing this? Should I go back outside? Questions filled my mind. I decided that I would go outside, so I dug out the stone Techno placed. I ran out of the basement and saw Techno outside.

There was other 3 figures, one with a green hoodie. One with weird glasses and one with a ninja bandana.

Techno's expression was completely different, he looking intimidating, confident and over-all; scary. The same look when I first met him, it gave me chills down my spine.

The one with the green hoodie and a smiley-face mask saw me, I guess he saw me as he immediately started shoving Techno away.

Techno noticed me, his expression turned into shocked but turned back to the scary one. He growled and pushed the green male away.

" What do you want, Dream. " He said, his cold monotone voice came back. ' Dream ' looked at Techno and pulled out a diamond sword. The one with weird glasses looked away and the one with a ninja bandana just stared at me, he had a.. Mesmerized expression?

When I looked back at him he looked away, looking flustered. I was confused, did he like me? Anyways! I stepped forward, but Techno quickly looked at me, moving his head in a pattern that seemed to be a ' Don't come any closer ' pattern.

I realized the one with weird glasses disappeared and stepped backwards, feeling something behind me, living and breathing. When I turned around, the weird glasses guy was behind me, he was a lot taller than me so it made him look more intimidating.

Wilbur's POV

Dream gave me a map into some place, I decided that me and Phil would go take a look at it sometime, that sometime is now.

Me and Phil were walking into a forest, after what seemed ages of walking we finally arrived at the destination. We saw Dream's iconic hoodie, Sapnap's back and Technoblade.. There was a house, a small hut merged into the gigantic rock. So this is where Technoblade has been hiding..

I then looked inside the glass windows and saw Y/N ,my eyes widened, I saw George behind her.

" N/N!- " I instantly covered my mouth, Phil, Technoblade and Y/N looked at me shocked. The Dream Team took this as an advantage. George grabbed Y/N, while Dream started slicing his sword as Techno. Sapna just stood there.

Y/N's POV

Why did Wilbur call me that? Was all I could think of while I struggle to get out of the man's grasp.

" Come one just get out of this house and go back to Wilbur's! " He mumbled, wait.. Did Wilbur hire these three men just to look for me? Gosh! I wasn't even that important! Why does he care so much?!

I eventually pushed the man with glasses off of me, and ran to Technoblade, pushing the Green man away. The man in green stumbled backwards, the man with a ninja bandana looked shocked. I didnt know I was that strong to push a hunter away-

Techno held me close, huffing. Protecting me from the men. I randomly asked Techno,

" Techno.. W-What's your real name? "

He looked astonished from such a random question in such a life threatening position.

" Dave.. Its Dave.."