𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

[ Written on September 16.2020 ]

2020 ]

---

It was 1779, the town was normal as ever. I was wearing a  light brown dress and a slightly darker corset. I was wearing dark brown boots and my hair was tied up[ sorry for you bald females, love y'all <3]

I was walking around down town, I was following a path. I didnt notice at the time but I was heading to the forest. My coordination skills aren't so great, once I get lost It takes me a LONG time to get back where I was before.

After a few minutes of walking, the path ended. I realized I was lost in the forest, it started raining.. Hard.. The water from the rain messed up the path and just made everything so muddy, great..

How am I suppose to get back? I was starting to panic as I looked around, it was turning night.

[ Oh I forgot you live inside Minecraft ]

I had nothing in my inventory, I only had 12 bread and thats all. I wasn't the type of person who crafts.. Ive never crafted much stuff before, I've only crafted food. Thats all.

I forgot to mention this, there is types of people in our world of Minecraft. Hunters,
Redstone Masters, Builders, farmers and etc.. I'm one of the common ones, your good ol' villager.( villagers actually look like actual people and not those original Minecraft villagers )

I trade with fellow Builders.. I've never encountered a real Hunter myself. I've always been afraid of one.. They kill innocent animals.. Mobs, even sometimes real players.

People say they're sadistic, torturers who only live for themselves. My thoughts were interrupted by a some sound nearby, a bush was moving. I automatically stepped backwards, but I felt bumping into some.. Clothes? A person was behind me..

I froze. I didnt know what to do, they were tall, theyre presence made the air colder..

Then a sheep jumped out of the bush I front of me, I sighed in relief but remembered the person behind me, they were silent, I felt them staring at me.

They stood in front of me, I got a first glance of.. Him. He had a red coat, a golden crown, shiny. Some darker red pants and boots. He was dressed up like some sort of king.

He had pink hair, some very small freckles. He had these.. Red eyes.. Scary.

He pulled out a diamond sword, I jumped in surprise, I've never seen one before, he slashed up the poor sheep, it poofed into smoke and some raw mutton and wool landed on the ground.

I cringed from fear and backed away. He instantly glared at me and I froze up, again.

The last thing I remember was him putting his sword away and stepping up close to me, really close. Then I felt his hand behind my neck, then everything was eaten up by darkness, I blacked out.