𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2

---

---

I opened my eyes, I was at the forest, the bush moving. I remembered where I was and turned around, I saw him. The same guy who lead me to this mess, he had pink hair.. A crown.. And a red coat.

He looked at me dead in the eye, with his blood red eyes, it send chills down my spine. He pulled his sword out and raised it, about to slash me.. And then-

I wake up in cold sweat, I panted and sat up, I had a nightmare.. I calmed down and wiped the sweat off my forehead, sighing..

" It was jut a nightmare Y/N.. Calm down " I thought.

The door opened, I just finished cleaning the room, I looked at the person at the door. He had blonde hair, a trimmed beard, a black and green bucket hat, and a black and green coat. Next to the male was Wilbur.

The male smiled at me warmly

" Goodmorning Y/N " Said Wilbur, he looked around. " I see youve cleaned..! Thank you.. " He smiled at me, I smiled back and nodded a ' no problem '

Wilbur sat me down, they both sat in front of me, Wilbur started

" Y/N, Meet Philza, Phil for short. " I looked at ' Phil ', he looked back at me. He seemed like a wiser man than Wilbur, he seemed mature.

" Hello Y/N. " He said, I waved at him " So, let's talk about the person with pink hair you say " said Phil.

I froze, remembering the nightmare but calmed down " Are you alright? " asked Wilbur " Yeah I'm fine.." I answered.

---

" You see Y/N, I think the person you bumped into in the woods was.. Technoblade " Phil said

" Uh, yeah.. " I answered, Phil looked at me straight in the eyes, kind of scary.

" You see, Techno was one of me and Wilbur's friends.. We used to be hum.. very close.. Everything was fine! But one day, Techno changed.. He uhm.. Started getting.. Quote on quote, Sadistic. He started torturing and killing innocent animals, then moved onto mobs, making traps and torturing them. We were afraid he would move onto.. Real people. So we tried to snap him out of it, he just wouldn't stop.. He ran away, never to be seen again.  Its been 3 years since he ran way, we don't know what he has done in those three years.. We haven't heard from him since.. "
Phil said, I could tell he was getting really serious, Wilbur was as well. Wilbur just kept quiet, looking away at some points.

" O-Oh.." Was all the slipped out of my mouth, I was scared.. What if I just became one of his toys? What if Wilbur didn't save me on time.. My mind was running around, confused. Why didnt he pick me? Was the main question.

" So yeah! " Phil said, clapping once to snap everyone out of their thoughts " If you encounter him again, please try to bring him to us, we really miss him and don't want him to cause more anarchy.." He added, I nodded. I didnt know what to do..

Phil put a hand on my shoulder, looking at me, smiling " It was nice meeting you Y/N, good luck. " was the last thing he said before leaving the house. Wilbur went with Phil, to spend some time with him. Tommy and Tubbo were in the house, in their shared room. I sat there, thinking, thinking of scenarios that wouldve happened I've Technoblade chose me.

---

Tommy and Tubbo might've decided to come with me and hang out, since later on they came into the room.

" What'd they talk about?! " Tommy yelled at me, asking that question. I didnt know if I should tell him.. I think he's a real fan of Technoblade and Philza.

" Oh it was nothing.. Wilbur just introduced me to Phil, thats all " I said smiling.

" Oh, Y/N we never got to ask you this. How old are you? " Tubbo added. I thought for a moment then said

" 18 " I looked at both of them " You? "

They both answered " 16! ", oh wow. I was older than them.

We go on talking about their past lives, when they were little. I just listened, their lives were more interesting, not like mine.

I spend almost all of my life in the village, trading and farming. Thats all.. This is the first time I traveled off for so long. I've lived alone for 7 years of my life, since my parents died when I was 11. 

We all decided to go outside and adventure, I hesitated but they insisted, saying that they would protect me, that they would do all the fighting. After lots of begging, I finally agreed.

They sounded desperate. We all stood up and went in the same forest, the house was far away from my village since I took a long walk to the forest from my village. It was about 100 blocks away, I can't believe a path would last that long.

I was abit tense in the forest, afraid of encountering another cruel hunter, unlike Tommy and Tubbo, they were actually nice!

We ventured around, talking about more interesting stuff, about going to the nether and etc.. I kept quiet of course

---

Tommy and Tubbo got too distracted on talking, they didnt even realized someone else was there. I could feel it. There was someone watching

I was constantly looking around, after a few minutes of looking around, anxious. I saw a familiar red coat.. It was just standing there, looking at me in the dark. Like it was trying to lure me into it. I loomed at Tommy and Tubbo, hesitating but ended up sneaking away from Tommy and Tubbo.

Walking to the red coat, he grabbed me close

" We meet again. " He said, with his monotone and cold voice. I looked up at him, I didnt know why I was going to him, something about him.. Attracts me.

" I think you've already heard what Philza said about me.." He held my arm, abit tight. I think he didnt want me to call him out.

" I- uhh.. Y-Yeah.." I stuttered, scared.

" Don't be scared, nothing bad will happen, unless you do something I don't approve of.." he whispered, I gulped.

My heart was beating so fast from fear, my body was frozen, I couldn't do anything..

[ Total Words: 1065 words ]