Chapter 2

I go around the house lifeless now. I hear there are new people moving in again but they will leave just like the last four families. Some of the ghosts in the house scare them until they leave so that they don't have to experience the real horror of this house. This house that I am stuck to and anyone else will be if they die here. It's a horror that no one wants to experience.

Violet has been making herself known to the families that have moved in especially the ones with the teenage boys. It kills me to see her with them. I can't make myself known. I am not ready. Violet changed me in good ways and bad. She made me not want to be with anyone but her.

I hear Ben shouting to get everyone into the basement. I go down and I see Violet. I avoid eye contact with her. She looks quite happy or as happy as Violet can be. " Ok everyone. There is new people moving in today so we need to scare them away. You all know the drills so this is just a warning." Ben gives us this talk every time a new family comes. I never do anything to scare them away. I just stay in the background.

I see the moving vans. Most stuff has been left here from other families so it is just beds that they need. It must be so creepy using other people's stuff especially since some of it was dead people's stuff. A car stops behind the van. A woman and a man come out from the front. A teenage girl came out from the back of the car carrying a toddler. I go down to the basement and wait.