Warm arms wrap themselves around my torso as soft lips attach themselves to my neck. I giggle softly, stumbling my way into the shower as Harry pushes us inside, the warm water cascading down my front side and soaking my hair, "That was different but I mean it this time, H. No round three."

"Yeah, yeah," he mumbles with his lips still attached to my neck, "No round three."

"Now back up so I can wash my hair," I nudge him slightly with my elbow while trying to pry his arms away from me. He complies with a small grumble, sneaking in a few more kisses before retreating his touch.

The entire shower consisted of wandering hands - mostly from Harry's part - and laughter as we struggled to move around each other in the rather small space. We took turns standing in front of the cascading water while reaching around each other for the shampoo and body wash.

"Ow, Harry," I grumble once he elbows me in the head after trying to reach for something above me.

"Oops...sorry, baby," he smiles sheepishly at me, kissing the spot on my head that I was rubbing with my hand.

And so after a few more minutes of stumbling around each other and more elbows to the head and sides, we had finally managed to get clean...with a few bruises along the way.

The entire house was quiet since no one was home except for Harry and I. With it being almost 10 in the morning, I was quite surprised I was awake. I had expected the both of us to have slept in until noon given the night we had last night.

"Is that my jumper?" Harry asked me as I slip a grey sweater over my head, the hem of it stopping at the middle of my thighs.

"Maybe," I smile at him while pulling my jeans up my legs.

He chuckles before walking over to me and taking me in his arms, hugging me tightly against him. I wrap my arms around him and bury my face into the crook of his neck, closing my eyes as I breathe in deeply and his familiar scent of jasmine floods my senses.

"Mm, you smell good," Harry hums softly, nuzzling his nose into my hair.

I giggle and press a kiss to the skin of his neck, running my hands over his bare skin, "So do you. Now get dressed before I change my mind about not having a round three," pushing him softly away from me.

"Now would that be such a bad thing?" He grins at me while slipping his hands underneath the grey material hanging on my body.

"Harry!" I laugh as he tries to unhook my bra, a cheeky grin planted on his magenta lips. I grab onto his arms and pull them away from me, smacking his bare chest softly, "Get dressed, silly. We have all day together."

He huffs while sticking his bottom lip out in a slight pout, "I know we do but it won't be a day spent together in bed all day. We'll both have clothes on," he makes a face.

"Oh my god, Harry. Just get dressed and we can spend all day together in bed without clothes on when we go back home," I roll my eyes playfully before turning on my heel to finish getting ready in the bathroom.

"You better keep your word!" Harry calls to me from the bedroom.

"Planning on it!" I call back to him with a contagious smile planted on my face. 

Today is going to be a good day.

●●●●●

"Where to first?" I ask excitedly while staring out of the car window with eager eyes, practically jumping up and down in my seat.

Harry laughs softly beside me, reaching over to take my hand in his, "I'm not going to tell you until we get there. It's all going to be a surprise."