10

AN: We're getting closer...

ALSO THANK YOU FOR OVER 200 READS!!!!!!!❤❤❤

Another also, the tea at my work is immaculate. There was a screaming match between two of my coworkers last week and I thought for sure one of them was about to be slammed into the ground.

Anyways, I love you all and TPWK

~Alex

○○○○○

As I woke up the next morning, a pair of arms were wrapped around me and my head was lying on a chest. I open my eyes to see Harry lying underneath me, our limbs entangled together like we were holding on for dear life. His chest was slowly rising and falling as he slept, the most beautiful look on his face. Jasmine filled my senses as I breathed him in, his smooth skin touching my cheek. The sun was just barely creeping into the room, casting shadows along the walls and dust particles to become more evident. I didn't move from my position, instead, I closed my eyes, hoping to fall back asleep.

It's been a long time since I've fallen asleep next to someone and I had forgotten how good it felt. The feeling of having someone next to you when you woke up was a feeling I couldn't describe. My heart was racing from the feeling of having Harry asleep underneath me, our skin touching each other. Having his arms wrapped around me and his legs intertwined with mine was causing goosebumps to rise on my skin and a smile to form on my lips. His heartbeat ringing through my ears and sounding throughout my body.

Loneliness was something that seeped into your bones the longer you felt it, leaving you grasping for anything that could heal it. Loneliness has taken over the past two years of my life, leaving an aching hole in my heart. Right here, in this moment, that hole was filled. I thought it was filled the day I met Harry, but I now realize that he was just starting to fill it, the hole not completely gone. Now I realized that he has completely filled that aching hole, my heart once again filled with something other than loneliness. It was filled with happiness.

I realized in that moment, that we were so much more than friends, even if we didn't want to admit it. Friends don't look at each other the way we look at each other. Friends don't sleep in the same bed, tangled up in each other the next morning when they wake up. We've never been friends, even though that's what we called it. We tried hiding our feelings for whatever reason instead of giving into them. We were falling for each other, harder than either one of us realized.

Harry shifts underneath me, his arms tightening around my waist. My eyes are still closed as I feel him wake up. His chest vibrates as he hums, his hand moving from around my waist to my hair, smoothing it down gently. He twirls my hair in between his fingers, letting out a sigh as he returns his arm to around my waist. I remain still as we continue to lay there, not wanting to let him know that I was awake. I wanted this moment to last forever, even though I knew it wasn't going to.

This was all so complicated and I honestly didn't know what to do. Do I tell Harry how I feel about him, or do I continue to let whatever was going on between us to stay the same? Why hide our feelings any longer when this was happening right now? Neither one of us could deny our feelings any longer now that we were tangled up together, not wanting to separate. Just friends was in the past and this was now.

I finally pick my head up, resting my chin on his chest as he stares at me, a sleepy smile lingering on his lips, "Hey," he whispers.

"Hey," I whisper back, wondering what was going to happen next, "How did we end up like this?"