I close my eyes once Harry starts placing kisses to my cheeks and nose, laughing softly as his curls tickle my skin, "Even your laugh is beautiful," Harry whispers against my skin while he descends to my neck, making sure to kiss every inch before moving to my chest.

I gasp and arch my back once his lips meet my breast, feeling every small touch, unlike last time when I had too much adrenaline coursing through my veins. He traces his lips softly along my stretch marks that marked my skin like poetic lines gracing a page of a notebook or soft strokes of a paintbrush dancing over a canvas.

To him, they were perfect...and that's all I needed to feel completely safe under his loving gaze and gentle touch.

"Beautiful. You're so so beautiful, my Flower," his breath fans across my skin, "Never forget that."

Taking his time to perfectly kiss every inch of my skin, he moves down to my stomach and does the same, fueling that burning pit of desire already bubbling inside of me and making me impatient. But I wanted this. I wanted him to take his time and I wanted to feel every mynute touch and graze of his skin against mine.

His ring-less fingers felt even softer against my skin, yet somehow foreign at the same time. The feeling of his soft lips against the skin of my stomach had me going into a state of complete bliss as I threaded my fingers through his hair. Ghosting his lips over the stretch marks that graced my hips, he runs his hand down the inside of my thigh while I squirm underneath his teasing touch.

"Harry," I whimpered softly as he starts placing kisses to the inside of my thigh. Feeling him smile against my skin while he continues to tease me, he takes me by surprise as he attaches his mouth to my bundle of nerves, causing me to gasp in surprise and buck my hips upwards.

Harry smirks at my reaction, pressing a gentle kiss to my clit before trailing his lips back up my stomach and chest, stopping at the corner of my mouth, "I've never seen a more beautiful woman in my entire life. Everything about you is perfect...from your breathtaking smile to those beautiful stretch marks that you're insecure about. I can't believe you ever thought I wouldn't find you beautiful...how can I not?"

Finally placing his lips on mine, our bodies move together in desperate movements and begging touches - the need for each other completely consuming us. Two bodies move together with such passion and desire, pushing and pulling, soft and harsh. Nothing went unnoticed by the other as electricity made its way through our system and sent our minds and hearts into overdrive.

Soft candlelight and pale moonlight painted our skin like poetic contrasts in the darkness of the night, shadows and light creating shapes and images across our bare skin.

Harry trails his hand down my body before his fingers finally find my bundle of nerves, my gasp and moan of pleasure swallowed by his mouth as he moves his finger in a circle. My nails dig into his back as he inserts one finger, my head tilting back and leaving his mouth while more moans fall from my lips.

"God, you're so fucking wet for me, Flower," Harry breathes out softly. Adding another finger, my back leaves the mattress as wave after wave of pleasure and euphoria coursed throughout my body. Pumping them in and out slowly, I sink my teeth into my bottom lip while his stiff erection rubs itself against my thigh, that feeling itself sending me spiraling.

"Harry, I need you. Now," I whimper as his soft lips places open-mouthed kisses to the skin of my neck.

He only hums in response without altering his actions, "Condom?"