But I only smile shyly at him while I wring my hands in front of me nervously. I watch as he hooks his fingers into the waistband of his boxer briefs and starts tugging them down his legs slowly, my heart racing faster than it ever has once they reach his ankles and he steps out of them.

Although I had seen him before, it was only in increments. Now standing here and seeing him completely vulnerable and open in front of me, it all hit me at once exactly how beautiful he truly is. The way the soft candlelight cast shadows of darkness and light across his body made my heart twist inside of my chest - the softest ray of moonlight illuminating his face, reflecting in his emerald eyes and causing his plump lips to glisten with the stars.

Biting down on my bottom lip, I hook my fingers into the waistband of my underwear before doing the same as Harry and slowly pulling them down my legs. I keep my head down as I step out of them and toss them elsewhere with my feet.

Slowly picking my head back up, my heart freezes as I see Harry standing there with his mouth slightly open. His hands seem to shake at his sides as he gulps visibly, his green eyes softly observing my body while making sure to comb every inch.

"Aurora..." he whispers, meeting my eyes, "Can I...can I touch you?"

I nod my head while smiling gently at him, reaching out with my hand to grab his before pulling him flush against me, shivering as skin meets skin. His hand immediately connects with my side as his fingertips ghost themselves across my skin, his eyes filled with amazement and wonder while he runs his hand slowly up my bare back.

"Why did you ever think I wasn't going to find you beautiful?" Harry murmurs before dipping his head down to place soft kisses to my neck, "Was it because of these?" His fingertips ghost across the stretch marks on my hips. I nod my head, swallowing thickly and gasping as one of his hands comes up to trace my breast that also held small stretch marks, "Flower, stretch marks aren't something you need to be ashamed of. They make you beautiful...almost as if they're your own version of your own unique beauty."

His words melt my heart and bring tears to my eyes. I wrap my arms around his torso and pull him closer against me, hugging him tightly as I bury my face into the crook of his neck. I feel him smile against my head as he hugs me back just as tightly, our skin flush against the other as I let the tip of my finger trace the indention of his spine up his back.

Giggling softly as I feel him shiver, I pull my head away from his neck and gaze up into his eyes, "I never in a million years thought I'd ever feel this beautiful...but here you are changing my mind."

He grins brightly at me while his hands softly caress my sides, "I never in a million years thought I'd ever find myself beautiful...but here you are changing my mind," tucking a stray curl behind my ear, the pad of his thumb dances across my cheek, "Aurora...my beautiful little muse. My Flower. I love you."

"I love you, Harry. I really do," I peck his lips while tugging him back towards the bed.

Feeling the back of my knees hit the edge of the bed, I fall backwards onto my back and prop myself up on my elbows as I watch Harry rake his eyes over me. His plump bottom lip slips between his teeth and he brings his right hand up to my lips, placing his forefinger on my bottom lip before slowly dragging it down. Down my neck, chest, stomach and finally stopping at my thighs - a wave of goosebumps left in his wake just by a simple touch.

I wrap my legs around him and pull him down to me, encasing his lips in mine while I run my fingers through his once styled curls that were now a beautiful mess between my fingertips. More desperate whimpers fall from our lips as Harry wraps his arms around me and shifts us farther up the bed until my head found the pillows.