CHAPTER 06

NAGISING SI LOURIEL AVELINE nang maramdaman ang malambot at basang bagay na dumadampi sa noo niya pababa sa pisngi. It was a wet, small, soft towel.

Gising ang diwa niya ngunit pinanatili niya ang mga matang nakapikit dahil gusto niyang marinig ang usapan ng mga nasa paligid.

She didn't feel bothered or afraid because the voices she was hearing were familiar. They were her best friends, Jillian and Sienne Avery.

"Oh my goodness! Ano bang klaseng labi at dila ang mayroon ang kuya mo? He made Louriel pass out! Come to think of it, Jillian, what if he penetrates his manhood inside her heart of femininity? Oh god! I can't even imagine what will happen to her!" Sienne said with an exaggeration as her reactions were overrated.

Honestly speaking, Sienne speaks bluntly and frankly. Her words are unfiltered and uncensored. What comes to her mind comes out of her mouth without thinking about whether what she's about to say might be good to hear.

Hindi napigilan ni Louriel na magmulat ng mga mata at gawaran ng masamang tingin ang kaibigang si Sienne na gulat na nakatingin sa kaniya.

Sienne didn't expect that Louriel was conscious and would hear her unfiltered statements.

"Shh, tone down your voice, Best. You might wake her up," Jillian whispered in a soft voice, not noticing that Louriel was fully awake.

"What the hell?! Reece freaking Sandoval will penetrate my... what?! Oh god! I can't even say it. Ano bang sinasabi mo Best?!" fumed Louriel.

She's not mad at Sienne, but her statement made her blood boil. Just hearing the corporal's name made her heart rate increase. Louriel's breathing became uneven and rigid.

Mabilis na nakabawi si Sienne mula sa pagkagulat at dinaluhan ang kaibigang bahagyang nakaupo sa malawak na kama.

"Thank goodness! You're awake, Besty!" Sienne exclaimed and hugged Louriel tightly.

Jillian did the same and carresed Louriel's back as she whispered, 'you okay?'

Louriel felt lucky to have Sienne and Jillian as her best friends, on whom she could rely and lean. They didn't leave her, especially Jillian, knowing that she slapped her older brother, Reece. She was not even mad about it and thinks his brother deserved Louriel's slap.

Humiwalay si Jillian ng yakap sa dalawang kaibigan. "I'll just call Doc Vightrine to check you up. He's one of the best doctors in the country," Jillian said, leaving the two in the room.

They're not actually in the hospital, they're in Reece's suite, and to be precise, they're in the corporal's room.

"Ha? I'm not sick. Can you tell Jillian that I don't need medical assistance? I'm totally f-fine." Louriel stuttered and stopped talking when she felt the pain and tasted the blood on her lips. Marahan niyang kinapa at hinaplos ang pulang-pulang labi niya dahil sa konting dugong natuyo.