SYNOPSIS

𝚂𝙿𝙶/𝚁-𝟷𝟾/𝙼𝙰𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙴 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙽𝚃

Reece Sandoval, a Police Corporal from South Headquarters acknowledged the creed of being a law enforcement officer, his fundamental duty is to serve mankind.

'I oath to safeguard lives and property, to protect the innocent against deception, the weak against oppression or intimidation, and the peaceful against violence or disorder; and to respect the Constitutional rights of all men to liberty, equality, and justice.' That was what he promised back when he graduated from the Philippine Military Academy.

Reece, himself would break his creed for his own happiness and satisfaction. What he did was a crime but it was the only way to keep his woman. He would do anything to get the woman he was madly in love with.

Reece's actions resulted into a chaos he couldn't handle. He has to choose between his angel and his other half. "Letting you go is something I need to consciously do. The pain will always be there but the intensity will fade 'cause an angel came and took my lonely hand."

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

©𝓐𝓵𝓵 𝓡𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 𝓡𝓮𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓿𝓮𝓭. 𝓜𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓡𝔂𝓴𝓮𝓻. 2023