Harry Potter

I followed close behind my family as we hurried towards the platform entrance, pushing our trunks in front of us. "Always packed with Muggles..." Mum complained. "Now, what's the platform number?" Mum asked us.

"Nine and three-quarters!" Ginny chirped, clutching Mum's hand. "Mum, can't I-"

"You're not old enough yet Ginny, now be quiet. All right, Percy, you go first." Percy marched forward and positioned his trunk directly between platform nine and ten. He geared up and walked forward, passing through the barrier and onto the platform. "You next, Kenzie." I lent over, pressing a quick kiss to Mum's cheek before heading onto the platform. The hustle and bustle of King's Cross Station were soon forgotten as the familiar sounds of Wizards and Witches and magic filled my ears. I took in a deep breath, grinning as the smell of the Trolley Lady's baked goods wafted through the air. Owls soared through the sky, cats wound their bodies around owners and strangers alike and the croaking of toads could be heard if you listened hard enough.

I could see Percy heading towards the back of the train and I rolled my eyes. I readjusted my knapsack on my shoulder and headed onto the train. I followed my brothers as they helped a young boy onto the train. The kid had messy black hair, green eyes, and round glasses perched on his nose. "Right if I sit with you?" I asked, poking my head into the cabin.

"Yeah, sure." The young boy said, gesturing to the opposite side of the cabin. I dumped my bag on the seat and hoisted my trunk up on the bars above. Fred and George had pushed the boy's trunk into the corner. "Thanks." The boy pushed his hair out of his face, and my eyes widened. A lightning bolt scar was etched onto his forehead. My hair flashed pastel yellow.

"What's that?" Fred asked, pointing at the boy's forehead.

"Blimey." George exclaimed, "Are you-"

"He is. Aren't you?"

"What?" The boy asked, a little frightened. I pushed my brothers out of the way.

"You're Harry Potter, right?" I questioned.

"Oh, him. I mean, yes, I am." I shared a look with my younger brothers, and grins broke out onto our faces.

"Fred? George? Kenzie? Are you there?" Mum called.

"Coming Mum!" The three of us chorused. We took one glance back at Harry before we exited the train to find Mum, Ginny and Ron. Mum had already whipped out her handkerchief and was inching towards Ron.

"Ron, you've got something on your nose." Ron tried to get away, however, Mum's been wrangling us for years, she managed to grab him and start rubbing the end of his nose.

"Mum, geroff." Ron complained, managing to break free.

"Ah, as ickle Ronnie got somefink on his nosie?" George cooed.

"Shut up."

"Where's Percy?" Mum asked, looking around.

"He's coming up now." I told her, nodding to where Percy was striding towards us, already in his Hogwarts robes, with a little red and gold badge pinned to his chest with a little 'P' engraved onto it.

"Can't stay long Mother. I'm upfront. The Prefects have got two compartments to themselves-"

"Oh, are you a Prefect, Percy?" Fred wondered sarcastically. "You should have said something, we had no idea."

"Hang on, I think I remember him saying something about it." George continued. "Once."

"Or twice."

"A minute."

"All summer."

"Oh shut up." Percy but in.