"Get in," she ordered while sliding in to the drivers side of her car. Why does she want me to get in? I gave her a confused look and she playfully rolled her eyes at me.

"Oh come on, don't tell me you already forgot about our Friday tradition!" She exclaimed.

"Oh yeah," I whispered and sat down in the passenger seat. How could I forget!
"So you don't have student-government today?" I asked. "Nope, now lets get a move on it!  We're going shopping!" She yelled. 

Without waiting for a answer, she speed out of the parking lot and down the road. I shook my head and smiled, I don't even know how Leah passed the driving test with her crazy driving. Whoever gave her a license, needs to be fired asap.

We arrived at the mall a little too quickly and Leah dragged me straight inside.

"Come on girly, you need some new clothes!" She teased. She took me to the first store in sight, which just happens to be Victoria's Secret. Oh no.

As soon as we stepped inside, Leah immediately started pilling clothes up in my arms while mumbling things like "that's more like it," and "you have a body, show it off!" After a good 15 minutes of this, she finally seemed satisfied and shoved me inside of a changing room. 

I took the time to look at all of the clothes she put in my arms. Oh my goodness. "Leah, there's no way I'm coming out in these!" I complained.

"Oh come on, it's just some crop tops and mini skirts," she huffed. I can imagine her rolling her eyes and crossing her arms.

"Yeah, that's the problem!" I murmured.

"Please Cove, just one, come on!" She pleaded. There's no getting out of this, I guess one wont kill me, right? I looked through the clothes and found a sweater and a skirt that's not too short, (outfit above). This will have to do.

I quickly slipped them on and opened the door. Leah gave me an up and down, and frowned. "Come on girl, why'd you pick the most modest one!" She whined. I shrugged and gave her a sheepish smile.

"Ugh, okay whatever. Let's make a deal!" She said, suddenly getting happy again. This can't be good.

"You don't have to try anything else on if you let me buy you half of the things!" She grinned.

"No way," I replied blatantly. Her smiled dropped and she started thinking deeply.

"Hmm, okay, how about I pick two full outfits out of the pile, and you pick two as well," she suggested. I though about it for a second, and came up with a great solution.

"If I agree, then you can't pick out anymore things for me after this store."Leah looked displeased at my suggestion, but the look quickly turned into one of mischief.

"Fine, but only if I can pick out one lingerie outfit."

"No way."

"Yes way.

"No."

"Yes!"

"Never."

"Always."

"Fine, I give up," I sighed. Leah cheered and started dragging me to the back of the store where the lingerie is.

"Hmm, let's see..no...no...that's not doing enough....maybe...ehhh...Got it!" She yelled. I flinched at her tone and quickly covered her mouth, earning a lick on my hand.

"Eww, did you just- Never mind."

"Okay, you don't get to see it till you get home. Now pick your two outfits," Leah demanded. At this point, there's no point in even trying to argue.