Chapter 5~First Day of School

~Alex's POV~

This year, it's my turn to wake up the children. And when either I or John wake up the children, we will always start with Frances Eleanor, then Philip, then William, then James Alex, and then AJ. And since Holly was born, it's up to either me or John to take care of her. I went into Franni's room and I was surprised that she's already awake. Most of the time, she will be drooling on her bed. "Morning, Dad..." moaned Franni. "Morning, sweetie..." I replied. I went to Philip's room and as usual, he lazily slept on the floor. "Philip Dominick Laurens-Hamilton, don't be lazy, wake up!" I said as he groaned. I went to William's room. Of course, he's up, but he looked upset. I decided to ask him later as I went to James Alex's room. He looked excited to see me. My 8 year old son looked happy to see me as he hugged my leg. "Ok, James, time to get ready..." I said as James Alex went into his closet. I went to AJ's room, who was sleeping peacefully. I shooked my 4 year old son's shoulder to help him change. AJ woke up happy to see me. After Frances(First day of 9th grade), Philip(First day of 8th grade), William(First day of 6th grade), James(First day of 3rd grade) and AJ(First day of preschool)got ready, John decided yo drive them to school.
~Journee's POV~
Mom is making me wear these horrible age-apporiate clothes again. But I put my actual clothes in my backpack. Trevor and Trina looked proud in demin and black t-shrits for their furst day of 7th grade. When I arrived at Presidental High, I decided to go to the locker room to change my clothes. But then Frances Eleanor and her group of family friends noticed me and called me. I went over to them. I looked down at my black converse shoes(I HATE shoes with laces). I hate my black leather jacket and that Panic!At The Disco shrit that Mom bought for me last week. But I really liked my shorts at least. "Hi, Frances..." I said shyly. "Can you tell us a bit of yourself please?" asked Frances Eleanor. I told her about it. Then the bell ring and I looked at my schelde. I had Math1 for 1st period. I hate math so much. I had special ed math, so it's kinda fine for me. My teacher is Ms. Robins and she's nice. Then I had PE for 2nd period(another subject that I HATE so much), then I had my elective, AVID1(I never tried AVID when I was in middle school because of the notes thing, but Aslan told me it's a really good elective to take) and then I had ELA for my 4th period. I had general ed ELA1 because I was really good at it when I was in the 6th grade. After my ELA teacher was done talking, the bell ring and it's time for lunch, my favorite part of the school day.