6

⚠️TW SELF HARM⚠️

(Your P.O.V)

Iida realised me from the hug.
"Let's go to the nurses office so you can get cleaned up."
"No, I don't want anyone else to know about this please..." I said through tears.
"But then how can you get help?"
"I don't need help."
"Yes you do, your cutting yourself which clearly means something is wrong and I can't do nothing about it."
I kept crying.
"Wait here."
He gently rolled my sleeve down and ran to the end of the hall and walked into a room. I didn't know which room since I haven't had a chance to explore the school yet.

He ran back down the hall with a few different medical supplies.
"Let's go in here."
He took me into an empty janitors closet and told me to sit on the floor. We both sat down.
"H-how did you get those? Did you tell on me?!" I said while panicking.
"No don't worry, I just told the nurse someone fell and cut their knee."
"Why are you being so nice to me Iida?"
"We might have just met but I care about you, I don't know what your going through but I just want you to be ok. Give me your arm so I can help you."
I rolled up my sleeve and passed him my arm. He started cleaning the fresh cut.
"Why do you do this (y/n)?"
I didn't really know what to say to him so I just stayed quiet.
"I understand if you don't want to tell me. I won't tell anyone, I promise."
I began to tell him about middle school and how I was bullied and then how I started to feel afterwards all the way up to yesterday when I cut for the first time.
"(Y/n), thank you for trusting me with this information."
It felt good to finally tell someone how I feel after so long.
Iida had finished cleaning the cut and wrapped a bandage around it gently.
"I'm going to have to tell mr. Aizawa about you cutting."
I stayed quiet. What would Mr aizawa do. I started to panic and felt a tear roll down my cheek. Iida wiped it away.
"He'll get you help hopefully, I won't tell him anything else don't worry"
He reassured.

The bell rang.

"We should get back to class now (y/n)."
"Yeah.."
"I'll be sitting with you at lunches and keeping an eye on you from now on. I want to try and help you as much as possible." He said smiling at me reassuringly.
"Thank you Iida" I smiled back at him.
It was nice we had only met this morning and he was already making such a big effort to help me.
We started walking back to class.