As I closed the door, I was instantly engulfed in a hug, for a moment my body was alerted but the scent made me feel safe, protected and loved. Strange this was the same person who made me run for the mountain the moment I caught a whiff of him.

It was night time and the room would have been dark if the window didn't let the silver rays of the moon in. It was peaceful. "How was your day?" Zander whispered breaking the silent without letting me go. "It was awesome" I said as I remembered my day.

"Awesome?" he asked again as I felt him breath inhaling my scent, as his hands bought me even closer to his skin.

"Yeah I had some fun" my voice came out lowly as heat rose. I wanted to cherish this moment, but I was still cautious.

"You mean you had some fun playing a prank on Macy?" He whispered in my ear making shivers run down my spines. "How did-did you know" I stuttered wait why was I shuttering.

"Hmmm maybe the fact that it is only you and the beta female who can do that, besides only the two of you were there when she went back to her room confirming my doubt."

I lifted my head to meet his eyes "So you are not mad at me?" He looked taken back as his eyes became soft "why would I be mad at you?" He questioned. "I don't know probably because she used to call this room hers" I spat recalling what Macy had said earlier.

"Ohm! is my adorable mate jealous?" He said with amusement visible in his hazel eyes. When he noticed I was still serious he let go of a heavy breath. "Look Avy Grace I would say this once and for all I broke up with her a year before my shift and never desired her afterwards also I swear I never bought her in my room as well" he stated in a serious tone.

It still hurt to know that he didn't wait for me. "At least I waited for my mate unlike some people" I glared at him. He only chucked in response which seemed to fuel my anger.

"I didn't say a joke did I Alpha Zander Black" on impulse my voice laced with seriousness and authority, something I thought I could never have.

Zander's hold loosen as he his head bowed. I could feel his urge to submit. But why? Isn't he an Alpha.

"A-Avy I didn't mean that" He tried.  

"A-Avy I didn't mean that" He tried. This feeling is weird but what I did next was unexpected. I hugged Zander because I am confuse with this new feeling. "Sorry" I apologised.

I woke up the next morning with something heavy around my waist. Only to reveal Zander. He seems so adorable and peaceful with his messed up morning hair. He opened his eyes and smiled. "Morning Grace" he greeted tightening his arms around me a bit which applied pressure on my poor bladder. I smiled at him before freeing myself from his tight grip. He made a pouting face looking so cute.

●○●○●○■○●○●○●

"Why is this thing not working and what is her damn password lipstick,boys,or what?" Brittany complained. She had been plugging the poor USB in and out of Eric's laptop. "I still can't believe that you are after that poor thing" she glared at return. 

"You also know that this really gives me a challenge and I will know what is in this god forsaken thing" her eyes lit a fire, before I could say anything there was a knock on the door. Who could it be knocking on the betas door.

"Come in" I yelled as Brittany hide the USB stick. The door opened to reveal a nervous Isabella.

 "Yes?" I said softly as I relaxed. She looked up, her hands behind her as her heart beat increased. "I j-just came up here to-to thank you" she whispered.

"Thank me" I questioned because I don't remember doing anything. Yet. 

"yes, because of you I don't get bullied anymore" Isabelle added. Seems like Zander really did accept my proposal so fast. "If there is anything I could do for you-"