I see everyone from my mum's friends to my dad's friends, Ben and my friends and Draco

They all came up to me each giving me a hug.

"Oh my god guys what the bloody hell just happened I can't process anything that just happened in the last 2 minutes," I say and they all laugh.

"EVERYONE TO THE DANCE FLOOR" Aurora yells and Everyone heads to the dance floor except for the adults.

I dance and eat all night.

"May I have this Dance?" Draco asks me and I nodded. He pulled me off my seat and takes me to the dancefloor. The song Perfect comes on.

(Play song)

I wrap my arms around Draco's neck and he wraps his hand around my waist. We start to dance while looking into each other's eyes. His grey eyes were looking into my brown eyes. We both wanted to kiss each other so bad but we didn't know how our parent will react to us together. He then dragged me into a corner away from the crowd where no one would look at us. Then we kissed he pressed his lips on mine and kissed them passionately. He was the person I felt comfortable with he was my best friend, my partner in crime but now he is something more to me he is my boyfriend. I love him for him and I will never want him to change.

After five minutes we hear my father say "NOW TIME FOR THE CAKE" he says with his wand at his neck so he can make his voice sound louder. I go in front of the tower of a cake I have that had Roses in between the layers which I loved because they are my favourite flowers.

 I go in front of the tower of a cake I have that had Roses in between the layers which I loved because they are my favourite flowers

The candles were placed on top so my dad had to bring me my nimbus 2001 to blow out the candles. I flew to the top looking at everyone who looked like they were having a blast.

Then I hear Crabbe saying "Make a wish"

I wish for my friends to never leave my side and to stay with Draco forever.

Then I blew the candles. Everyone cheered and then Lucius and my father point their wands in the air and grew confetti every wear.

Then when I went down I realised that Draco lied to me about what he said in the letter he sent me this morning. He didn't go anywhere he just lied to keep the party a surprise.

As the cake was magically being cut and served I said to Draco "You lied to me about going somewhere you were just trying to keep the party a surprise".

He looked at me and smiled "I was the one that picked the songs and the decoration's" he said.

"You are the best," I said kissing his cheek. The whole room went "uuuuuuuuuuuu" but we don't say anything we just blushed and ate our cake.

Everyone left and we all headed home.

When we arrived home I took off my dress and got into some comfy pyjamas. When I got out of my bedroom I saw Draco???

"Hey love," he said he was also wearing his pyjamas.

"Draco what are you doing here its 11:45 pm?" I questioned him.

"I wanted to come and give you one last kiss without anyone going uuuu at us." He said with confidence.

"How can I say no to you," I said pecking him on the lips.

"Heyyyy I wasn't done yet" he whined.

Then I pull him into a passionate kiss.

"Good night...sis" I hear and see Aurora in the doorway with her mouth hanging open.

"Oh um goodnight sis," I said awkwardly after releasing from the kiss. Then she winked at me and left.

"That was awkward," Draco said.

"Don't worry, she knows" I said.

"Good now I got to go before my father rips my head off," he said pecking my cheek and heading home.

Then I wasn't that tired so I sent a letter to Ellie and Sofie telling them about me and Draco.

After I wrote the letters I went to sleep.