❥Twelve - Vacation

Start from the beginning

"I know. Now let's go, the temperature must be dropping, it's getting cold." He said after shivering a little as he went back to the car to take out their luggage from the trunk.

---

Jimin plopped on the couch as he placed the luggages in their supposed room. He watched the raven raven girl who was silently looking around with an awe. He couldn't help but smile at her. Seems like Everly heard his little smirk she turned to face him only to see him smiling like a fool.

She smiled back and went to where Jimin was seated, before taking a seat beside him. Jimin's hand naturally snaking around her shoulder. He asked, "What do you think?"

"It's warm and cozy." She said whilst smiling, leaning her head against blonde male's shoulder and snuggling closer to him. "I like it."

"Yes, it is. It's my father's. I had to beg him to lend me this place so be nice to me." Jimin said smugly earning a chuckle from raven. He pecked Everly's forehead before getting up. Everly eyed him , not liking how her body was detached from his. She already missed his warmth.

"Hurry up and go get changed into something comfortable and warm." Jimin said enthusiastically as he grabbed Everly by her shoulder and spun her before pushing her to her designated room.

Everly got out after wearing something warm and comfortable. Now her long raven disheveled hair was let down beautifully.

She heard some loud crashing sound as she was on her way to the living room. She eyed the room to see what Jimin was up to since he was awfully quite.

"Jimin." She called out his name but got no response. Again something crashing was heard, this time it came out from the opposite side of the room, which was a kitchen. She leaped towards the room and peeked inside.

Jimin was trying to cook.

But instead of actually cooking he was making a mess. Everly was just gone for a moment and Jimin had already managed to burn the pan. The kitchen island was no good either, unevenly chopped vegetables were everywhere. She watched him in dismay. Right then he even managed to cut his finger.

Everly shook her head and went to her suitcase to pick up first aid kit. Then she calmly went to Jimin and applied the ointment on his wound and wrapped it up with band-aid. Jimin watched her face, it was calm.

"Why are you trying so hard when you can't even cook?" Everly asked before looking at him, only see a sulked Jimin.

"Your boyfriend is hurt and instead of getting worried you start nagging as soon as you speak." He said as he narrowed his eyes although Everly who eyed him monotonously.

"What are you saying? Of course I'm worried about you." She replied.

"Yes, you are." Jimin pouted averting his eyes from Everly. "For someone worried, you sure look calm."

Everly sighed. She observed the blonde male's childishness. A faint smile broke on her pink lips. She cupped Jimin's cheeks with her hands brought his face close to her's before pecking his lips. Jimin seemed flustered at the gesture. He didn't see it coming so it made him even more flustered.

Everly watched as Jimin's face had now lifted it's pout and was placed with a off guard look. She was satisfied, since it was always Jimin who made her flustered, it felt good to her.

She got up and headed to the kitchen and stood there with both of her hands on her waist as she eyed the mess Jimin had caused. And she started cleaning. Jimin was still glued to his seat. His head was now clear so now he was observing Everly.