❥ Prologue

°•𑁍•°

°•𑁍•°

The ground beneath the feet of a slender pair of leg made a brittled sound as it stepped on the dead fallen leaves and twigs.

The chilly air of autumn passed by gently brushing through the lean man's face. Wrapped up in a fine layer of warm clothing and a hearty smile on the face, the blonde walked through the stinging cold weather. Winter was just around the corner.

Clutching onto the bouquet of beautiful lilies, the man brought it close to his nose and inhaled the scent, immediately a smile creeping up on his lips.

I hope she likes it.

The blonde male's eyes lit up as he spotted his love few yards away from him. With no haste, his lean legs made it's way to his love with a smile so heart warming and beautiful. This man was so in love.

"I hope I'm not too late." He smiled sheepishly as stood infront of his love.
"Nolan rain checked on the new case and I had to sort it out. But I rushed here as soon as I was off. The internship is shortening my life by 10 years."

The environment was filled with silence. Only the sound of wind and the leaves rustling on the ground was audible.

"Aren't you going to welcome me? I'm sorry, I mean it. So don't give me cold shoulder. You know how fragile and delicate my heart is." With a hand placed on his chest, the blonde male stated dramatically.

A strong gust of wind blew making the male's hair even more disheveled. The male huffed and sheveled his hair with a playful frown.

"Are you going to be like this? To me?" He pouted, the cutest pout anyone could ever have. "Aren't you happy that I'm here?" He questioned again.

Again the silence eating away any sounds. The male smirked and sat down on the ground. Brushing away the dead leaves that had fallen on the tomb.

"I know you are, my love." He smiled and placed the bouquet on the very grave of his love. "I bought you your favorite flowers. They are pretty right? Just like you."

"Okay I'll stop being cheesy. You must be cringing right now." He chuckled, his shoulder moving up and down at the action.

He looked at the sky. It was almost time for the blue vast and tranquil sky to turn into red and orange. The sun beautifully reflected on his pensive golden brown eyes.

He leaned back, stretching his lean legs forward and hands on the ground supporting his upper body. He closed his eyes and let the surrounding sink into him.

"I miss you." He said with a certain unstableness on his voice. "It's been almost a year. How time flies?"

"I'm not crying. Don't worry." He smiled subtly, looking to his side and caressing the stone that had his lover's name engraved.

"I am doing well on my own so far. And I'll keep doing well, so that you can be in peace. Don't belittle Jimin Park." He smirked playfully.

"I promised to make you happy no matter what. I'm a man of words, love." He smiled gazing the tomb lovingly and continued to caresse it. His hands longing to touch his love that laid feets beneath the firm land.

"This life of mine went to waste and couldn't love you to the fullest. That's the only regret I have." His eyes glistened.

"Everly Woods." He caressed her name engraved stone as a mischievous smile plastered on his face.

"Let's love each other freaking passionately in another life, my love." A tear managed to slip through his crescent eyes and whispered...

"...I love you."

---

The story is a fiction and the characters and the landmarks used in this story are fictional.

Do not repost or copy without the author's consent.
©SunDazes