Chapter 3

Leo and Charlie walked back to into Leo's room. You and Charlie were just having a casual conversation, trying to get to know eachother, as you talked to him more and more, you started having these feelings inside as if you liked him. But you also liked Leo.

The next day at school

You had drama first period. You hated drama, you never quite understood the point in acting something that wasn't real in the first place. You were doing Romeo and Juliet. You had to get in partners, as you were showing Leondre around school you went with him.

He was so cute, he kissed your hand as part of the scene. He kept making you laugh, by mucking about when you were trying to get on with your work. When it was time to perform, Leondre was really good. He pulled you into his chest by your waist. You could feel his breath on your neck. You tried to push away so he wouldn't get too carried away in front of everyone, but his force was too strong. His scent flowed in the air, as he said the words off the script he looked deep into your eyes. His eyes were the perfect colour, I don't see why he edits them in pictures. You both lean in for a kiss, it wasn't planned, it was natural.

You could hear everyone clapping as you closed your eyes. You both release and look at each other again. You could see Leo smiling and being really happy which made you realise he was the one.

At lunch

Leo walked over to you and your friends and held onto your hand, your fingers intertwined, you thought it was very cute that he came up to you. Most boys would act as if they didn't know their girlfriend.

All your friends ditched you so you could have some more time with Leo. Kim, who was one of your close friends, took a picture of you and Leo looking at each other holding hands. You didn't know that though. You carried on as usual with your lunchtimes.

After school

You went on your phone to check your Instagram and twitter, and noticed @barsandmelody had followed you. It was about time! You scrolled through all your pictures and noticed the one of you and Leo which Kim posted, this couldn't be good. You decided to look through the comments which clearly was a bad idea. Everyone was giving you hate, saying things like;

"Ew she's not even pretty"

"WTF LEO IS MINE"

"WHY HAS LEO DONE THIS TO US, I DONT LIKE (Y/N)"

As you carried on scrolling through the comments, you released a flow of tears, nothing anyone commented was something nice to say about me and Leo. You were about to log off of Instagram when a notification popped up from @barsandmelody.

It was that same picture you were getting hate on.

"I love this girl to pieces she's my princess and if you don't like her then you don't like me. She's been there for me so much lately, I love you (Y/N) I don't care what anyone says. Init doeee :) - Leo x"

That comment put a smile on your face and made you forget the haters, after all you were happy with Leo.

The next day

You got all dressed and ready for school, before you left the house you just sprayed on the Soap And Glory body mist, you have to make sure you smell good. You opened the door to find Charlie waiting outside instead of the people who normally knock for you.

"Charlie, hi! What are you doing here" you asked in shock.

"Just came to ask if your with Leo"

"Yeah, I guess so"

"Oh, cool." He says with a disappointment on his face.

"Well do you want me to walk you to school" he offered.

"Alright then." You reply.

The journey to school felt like ages, but you could talk about anything to Charlie and he would listen. He wasn't the type of person to judge you in any way. He also made you giggle. About half way of walking to school he stopped, so you stop as well.

"(Y/N) I know I'll never be good enough for you, because Leondre is just so much better than me at everything and he has more fans."

"That's not true Charlie everyone loves you" you interrupt.

"I really like you (Y/N)"

You both pause and look at each other awkwardly.

"Is it just me or is it really cold today" you say trying to change the subject.

"Here I'll give you my coat" he says struggling to take his coat off.

You put his big black fluffy coat on and sunk into it, you induldged in his scent as you carried on walking to school. What was this feeling you had for Charlie? It seemed stronger than the one for Leondre.