Chapter 6

Charlie's vision was blurred, for the fall he just had was pretty bad.

"Who's there" Charlie mutters in pain.

"Well hello Charlie. Remember me"

"Kim?"

Everything went quiet, and dark. Meanwhile back at Leondre's house, you and Leo lay down on his bed staring at the ceiling. It took a while before you realised Charlie was gone. It was Leo who noticed it first.

"(Y/N) why does something feel different?" He questioned.

"I don't know, I don't feel anything different?" You answer.

"ITS CHARLIE! He's gone." Leo jumped.

You felt so bad for forgetting about him especially when he just helped you find Leo. But where was he and most importantly of all, was he alright?

Leo knew exactly where Charlie was.

"I know where he is! When Kim took me and brought me back to my house she was telling me her whole plan. She only used me to become a distraction to you and especially Charlie. She didn't want to see you with Charlie because she really likes him, oh and they went out a couple of months ago but they broke up as soon as Charlie laid his eyes on you for the first time"

All this made you really confused.

"Wait, Charlie went out with my 'best friend' Kim and I never knew that?"

"Yeah, so anyway, she was jealous that Charlie liked you instead of her so she wants to make her revenge on him."

"How, what's the worst she can do, it was only a break up"

"You don't know what Kim is capable of (Y/N)"

After long hours of searching you reached this power station which was closed down and bordered up because it was too dangerous to go near it.

Out of the corner of your eye you saw a flash of blue, it looked a lot like the jumper Charlie was wearing that day.

"LEO, UP THERE, I THINK THATS CHARLIE" you screamed in terror.

You kept praying you were wrong, well guess what, that was Charlie. He was tied up to a metal pole around a pylon. You and Leo were desperately trying to find a way in to save Charlie and get out of this danger zone before anyone got hurt.

Funnily enough, as you were brainstorming ideas as fast as your little brains could think, the sky above you crowded up with clouds, the crystal blue sky now turned to eerie grey. You could hear thunder rumbling a couple of miles away, but getting louder every time it started to thunder.

You shot your eyes at Leo and stared at him in horror. You both say at the same time "Charlie!"

Without thinking you dash for the pylons to rescue Charlie, you were too quick for anyone to stop you, but Leo kept screaming your name.

"(Y/N) come back don't be so stupid, we'll get help for Charlie"

You didn't listen to Leo, you completely blanked out your thoughts and focused on Charlie. As you started climbing the pylons you can hear the police cars roaring but that didn't stop you from climbing up those poles. You got up to about half way until you saw a flash of lightening zap the pylon next to you. Rushing even more before you or Charlie got electrocuted, your foot slipped and you were left dangling but managed to pull yourself back up.

Below you, loads of people gathered, the news reporters, police, ambulance and you parents who were desperately trying to get your attention.

You finally reached to top where Charlie was tied up.

"Charlie, I was so worried are you alright?"

"No, if we don't get down fast that would be the end up of us"

"I'd rather die with you than see you die alone up here" you whispered with a tear rolling down your cheek. It stained Charlie's jumper as it fell on him.
AN: I'm very sorry for not updating in a while, I haven't got an excuse I just kinda forgot about it 😂. I know this is really bad right now it's because I forgot what I was gonna right after and then I haven't updated it in a while, but I'll try and do it at least once a week 👌