He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me as well.

"Let's go look around." He ran his fingers through my hair fixing the bed head.

We went out of the room holding hands.

I changed my keyboard so i can type in Malay, English and Thai.

When we got to the ground floor, some staff approached us.

"Good afternoon. Would you like us to send a tour guide with you on your tour?" (Eng) She asked.

"Well yes. We are new here so we don't know our way around. Having a tour guide would be helpful." (Eng) Beam answered.

"In that case, please wait there for a few minutes. Your guide will be with you shortly." (Eng) She ushered us to  the couches.

I looked around the place while we waited.

The design of the place was beautiful. It wasn't too fancy but not too simple either. It had a hint of elegance to it.

After a while a man who looked like he was in his late thirties approached us.

"Good afternoon. My name Zikri Mohamed. I will be your tour guide." (Eng) He smiled at us.

We smiled and got up.

"Where would you like to head to first?" (Eng) He asked after we were out of the resort and in his van.

Beam looked at me.

I'm not sure. How about some tourist attractions around here?

"Can you take us to some good tourist attractions?" (Eng) Beam asked him.

"Of course." (Eng) he smiled.

We stopped infront of a beautiful building.

We went inside after parking.

"This place is called Aquaria. It's very popular among the tourists. This place is said to be the largest aquarium in south east asia." Mr. Zikri explained.

We went to the reception and Beam bought two tickets for us while Mr. Zikri bought his own.

We went around looking at all the displays and the fun activities.

The smile didn't leave my face even for a second.

The whole place was absolutely beautiful.

I have never seen so many types of marine animals.

Mr. Zikri explained about the history of the place and all the different types of animals. He even guided us through the activities there.

By the time we went out, it was already 6:30.

"Do you know any good restaurants nearby?" (Eng) Beam asked Mr. Zikri.

"Yes. There's a very nice restaurant around 20 minutes drive from here." (Eng) He smiled.

We went to the restaurant he was talking about.

It wasn't too fancy but not too simple either. It gave off a cozy feeling.

"Join us for dinner. You've been going around with us." (Eng) Beam smiled at him.

I nodded in agreement.

He hesitated but gave in after a little convincing from Beam.

The foods there were absolutely mouth watering. The taste was so good.

We got to taste some Malaysian cuisines as well.

Mr. Zikri seems to know a lot about the different cuisins and foods. He excitedly told us different things about the different kinds of food available in Malaysia and where to get the best things.

Beam paid for all of us even though mr. Zikri tried to pay for his share.

"It's ok. Don't worry about it. How about you take us around tomorrow as well? I'll take that as a payment. We would love to learn more about this country. You seem to be just the person for that." (Eng) Beam said.

I nodded enthusiastically.

"I'm honoured." (Eng) Mr. Zikri smiled.

He took us back to the resort.

"How about tomorrow afternoon after lunch? Around 2 o'clock?" (Eng) Beam asked mr. Zikri after we got out of the van.

"I will make sure to be on time then." (Eng) He smiled.

We said our goodbyes and went inside.

We went straight to our room and took showers.

After that, we walked around in the gardens looking at all the beautiful ponds, flowers and plants.

I saw many flowers which were completely new to me.

"You had fun?" Beam asked me.

I nodded happily.

That place was beautiful. And the activities were really fun. I really enjoyed myself.

He smiled warmly.

"Seems like we'll be having a lot of fun in these two weeks while we're here." He said.

I smiled.

What do you think about keeping mr. Zikri as our guide for the whole time we're here?

He blinked.

Most tour guides aren't as enthusiastic when explaining things. He seems to enjoy telling us about the different things and the stories behind them.

He nodded in agreement.

"Yeah. I'll talk to him tomorrow."

By the time we got back to our room, it was already 10 o'clock.

We switched off the lights and got into bed.

I snuggled close to him and closed my eyes.

I fell asleep in a matter of minutes with a smile on my face.