"Well, I can't deny your appetite doll,"

Jungkook watches from the side as Taehyung licks his lips, kneeling down, bringing Jungkook's hips closer to his lips. Is he going to–

"Fuck! Ah! Fuck, fuck, fuck Taehyung," Jungkook slaps his hands on the wall, looking for support on the wall, trying to grip at anything the minute he feels Taehyung's tongue lap around the rim of his hole, before slowly prodding inwards. Pushing his ass backwards, Jungkook whimpers, hearing Taehyung's muffled grunts. "Do that again," Jungkook whispers breathlessly as Taehyung begins to fuck Jungkook with his tongue, feeling his whole, memorising the feeling of the velvet walls clenching around his mouth.

The burning sensation just growing and growing as Taehyung continued to queen him. "Taehyung-ah! 'm gonna-" Jungkook doesn't even get to finish his sentence before he comes undone, his pretty cum decorating the tiled walls as he came with a pant. Trying to ride out his high, Jungkook breaths heavily, his chest rising and falling. But instead, Taehyung has other ideas, turning the smaller boy around and sucking on his tip, milking him our dry.

In surprise, Jungkook clutches at Taehyung's hair, tugging at it harshly, making Taehyung moan loudly. Bad idea. Because the vibrations caused by Taehyung's moan makes Jungkook's cock grow oversensitive and painfully hard. "Taehyung, I need you to fuck me now," Jungkook emphasizes, throwing his hips up without a care in the world for Taehyung's throat. He was too damn stuck in euphoria to even realise that Taehyung was picking him up, wrapping a towel around the smaller, carrying him in bridal style.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asks, slight panic in his voice as Taehyung walks quickly cleans the showers, his own towel wrapped around his waist. "I'm taking you to our room."

"Why?"

"I'm taking you to our room so that I can fuck you as hard as I want, and you can be as loud as you want without anyone giving two shits about what we're doing." Heat pools back into Jungkook's body as he pants. "Good idea," he whispers, kissing and sucking at Taehyung's neck as he brought the two to their room.

------

Throwing Jungkook onto the nearest bed (Jungkook's) softly, Jungkook giggles slightly as Taehyung playfully stares at him with lust filled eyes. Jungkook undoes his towel, throwing it somewhere in the room, before making grabby hands for Taehyung. Taehyung chuckles warmly, all of the roughness he wanted to be with Jungkook leaving his body as he sees how cute his bunny was being. Taehyung pins Jungkook down, climbing over him gently, smiling down at Jungkook, who just looked so damn beautiful. Every inch of his body calling out for Taehyung like a prayer.

Pressing soft kisses on Jungkook's nape, Jungkook allows Taehyung more space by tilting his head, playing with the tufts on Taehyung's hair, Jungkook whimpers when Taehyung presses down on his sweet spot, hissing as Taehyung licked a trail from the hollow of his neck to his ear, nibbling on the soft flesh of Jungkook's ear lobe. Jungkook giggles when he sees how gentle Taehyung is being. The cherry haired boy continues to play with Taehyung's hair, a soft, fluttering feeling arising in his chest. "Taehyungie?" Jungkook asks, feeling more open mouthed kisses being pressed to his neck.

"Yes strawberry?"

Jungkook pauses, stifling a very loud laugh, "...did you just call me...a strawberry?" Taehyung blushes at Jungkook's teasing tone and smile, his cheeks becoming the colour of a strawberry. "Yes... I love strawberries...and I love you...it only makes sense.." Jungkook throws his head back with laughter, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's neck loosely, pulling the boy closer. "You don't need to come up with silly nicknames to make me blush Taehyungie, I love the ones you already call me..." Jungkook whispering, snuggling into Taehyung's bare chest, drawing mindless patterns while he rests, head feeling light and up in the clouds.