He said in his mind looking down

"Acha chalo phuphi se mil lo apni... "

His father come forward sensing him looking lost...giving him a short nod... The trio Walked where the Ladies were sitting

As her nervous figure come to his view a smile eventually made it's way on his lips.

Aaah... The girl is messing with my mind

She indeed was looking a nervous wreck while Fidgeing her finger ring he made her wore at their nikkah the three diamond stoned ring was a gift from his mother to his bride.looking at her his heart swelled with pride the girl sitting there not just a girl bt a brave beauty sitting there belongs to him only him...

His women

That sounds good

His heart said who was whipped by her at their very first meet...

never in his wildest dream he have thought he'll marry her....

Scratching his back of neck with a smile plaster on his he recalls their first meet....

Flashback

it was the second year of collage and his first day as an English teacher for the accounts student otherwise he's a philosophy teacher of philosophy section but he was late for his classes due to traffic
Taking long strides he walked and his mind recalls how he end up being an English teacher it was cuz of their professor who has been fired cuz of his misbehavior with some girls...he himself had thrown him out after beating the hell out of him...shaking the thoughts out he walked in the long corridors

while going towards his class... His eyes went to the figure sitting at the corner of canteen with foods spread all over the table.... He stopped eventually while his brows knotted when he didn't find any other student in the canteen and decided to walk towards the person who was wearing an oversized hoodie he can't see the face as he or she was busy in eating looking down.... He recalls the timing cuz as he knows it was an buzy period where most of the students have their classes that's why no one was present in the canteen except that person...

He went to her table and stood their boring holes on the hooded head....

Clearing his throat he tried to catch her attention but it was of no use the person was too busy devouring the food...

"Hey you....! What're you doing here... At this time bunking your class... "

His cold voice boomed in the canteen... Scaring the person... Well he himself doesn't want to be this loud but it's just came out... Anyways he was annoyed by the person so it's ok...

The person looked up... Making his breath hitched...

Gray orbs met with honey brown...

Creating a havoc inside him...

His heart and time both felt like it has stopped...

His eyes went up and down to her face... The girl was flushed....looking at him with wide eyes... Rossy red cheeks... And parted lips...and the red souce of burger was present at the corners of her lips...

Never.... Literally Never ever he have seen such sight in his 27 years of his life... Such innocence....

Her Brown locks were sneaking out of her hood....