💞

𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦....!

♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾

Sitting in the middle... She looked around herself.... Her one side was sitting his father's elder sister Rafia who's a cute lady with warming smile and chubby cheeks... The first thing she has done after seeing her is to capture her in a bear hug leaving her breathless. Showering kisses on her face and giving her and her nephew blessings....she was nice unlike her aunts...

And on the other side was his mom... Safiya sabswari.... The most loving mother she ever have seen.... The way she has handle her was no easy task... Her words has given her relief it doesn't matter if it was for one or two mins...she helped her... Without even asking a single question neither pointing a finger towards her or her son... She just smiled and accepted his decision with open arms... Her lips twitch in a grateful smile looking at her ...

The three was sitting on a four seater sofa while the left and right side have two seaters... Where on the right was sitting his mother's friend aka serial ladies...

Rubina and zubina even the matching names was giving her bad vibes... Gulping she tear her gaze from them and on the left side was sitting hareem and farha.... His mother's sister... But unlike safiya's always smiling face her lips were pulled in thin line and Allah knows why every now her eyes met her she just glares at her... Like she has taken her chocolates....

Weird Lady... She sigh and looked away...

Folding his black shirt sleeves giving a show of his tonned muscle....after giving his wife to his sister in law he had went to freshen up and changed into a black button up shirt with matching black pants... His hairs style up in an impressive way while his thin lips pulled in an handsome smile.his brown eyes twinkle every now whenever her face comes in his view.shaking his head at his own stupidity he walked downstairs gracefully...reaching down the first person he saw was his brother smiling he went to him standing besides he was about to speak when he saw Mr sabzwari walking towards them with a plate of sweets in his hands...a chuckle left both brothers mouth seeing their father childish behavior

"Baba nhi badalenge" Fahad said smiling at his father affan nods in agreement and looked at him.... With brown hairs and dark black eyes fahad was totally a copy of their mother unlike him who's a replica of his father....

Keeping his hands in his pockets he looked down

"Despite the situation affan she still is your wife... Your responsibility and your family.... You need to respect her, care for and most importantly you need to love her... Affan she's broken and u have to be the one who will repair her... Erasing all her pain you have to become her strength.... She's here just because of you...Don't be a her husband just... Be her best friend, her healer, her everything... Cherish her, love her,understand her... That's all...! "

His words kept played in his mind which he had said to him after he had left in the noon...

"Tumse behatree ki ummed h nirash nhi krna Mujhe... "

Fahad said patting his back... While he nodded smiling a little

If only you know bhai how empty her soul is...I don't even know if I am capable of fulfilling the emptiness with love...