💞

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Slowly opening her eyelids she... Closed it again when the light hurts her eyes...

Then again she tried opening it... And slowly it worked.... She looked around the white walls of hospital room  distastefully....

All the memories rushed back in her head making her wince at the bitter memories... She looked  around her and found a nurse doing something

"Excuse me? "

She asked, her voice came out hoarse

"Oo dear... You're wake... Thank god! "

The middle aged nurse turned towards her... Giving her generous smile

"Ya... Can I get a glass of water... My throat is burning! "

While trying to sit she asked her...the nurse smiled helping her sit up and handed her glass of water....

Sipping the water she throws her head back relaxing a little the pain in stomach has eased..

"I must say tumhara pati... Itna pyara child h... He stayed all the time praying when the doctor was checking you... I even saw him crying in gratitude mumbling some Arabic words... When the doctor told him you're fine.... "

The nurse said taking the glass from her... She closed her eyes thanking her Lord the precious jem he gave her as a husband....

"Where is he? "

She asked.... Eyes still close but a soft smile was now glowing on her face...

"He's outside... Your whole family is... Let me call them? "

Saying she heard her leaving and within a second....the gate open as the concerning voices filled her blank room

"Ya Allah meri bacchi...! "

Safiya said looking at her fragile form... Her eyes wet with tears...

"Mei thik hu mama... "

Sitting properly she said smiling a little at her.... Her heart swelled seeing the love in her she always craved to see in her mother's eyes...

"Ek thappad lgaogi na mei... Ase koi krta h... Kisne kaha tha unse ladne ko.. Affan to wahi tha na meri jaan usse keh deti... Khamakha itni choti le li"

Safiya said sitting beside her creasing her brown locks... Her heart breaks knowing the tortures she had bear in her life

"Sherni khud se ladna Or jeetna dono janti h... Kyu izaah? "

Zuhaib his father said sitting on the chair beside not before kissing her forehead....

"Bilkul baba! "

She replied grinning and kept her head on safiya shoulder relaxing

Both couple looked at each other in surprise... This was first time she being herself with... No more hesitations no more short answers...