We then headed off to bed.

---The next day---

Francesca's POV

I just sent off a letter to Draco saying how excited I am to see him today when I hear my sister from the room next door opening and closing cabinets and I could also hear her panicking.

I walk to her room and when I open the door I see a mess in her room with her trying to pick out an outfit.
"You have been dating Ben since you were in the second year do you seriously think he would care what you dress in?" I said.

"God you gave me a fright. And yes I think he would now get your butt over here and help me find an outfit to go on my date with" she said.

I managed to find her the perfect outfit.

She was now ready for her date.

"Now what about you?" She said smirking.

"W-what I'm not going on a date," I said.

"Oh, you're not but you are going to see Draco, might as well try to make it." She said.

"B-but he is not my boyfriend he is my best friend," I said stuttering. I knew my sister was wise enough to realise that I grew feelings for Draco over the summer.

"Oh, really so who was the person you described in your diary as 'So handsome and sweet.' And also 'Such a gentleman the only thing that he needs is to stop gelling his hair with that disgusting yellow hair gel' was that someone I believe to be Draco Malfoy?" She said.

"How dare you read my diary that is my private property" I spat.

"I read your diary since you were five and let me tell you this is the most interesting thing you have in that diary," she said.

"Ok, one-stop reading my diary and two help me pick something because I don't think he will enjoy seeing me in the hoodie your boyfriend gave me for Christmas," I said and we both headed into my room to pick something for me to wear.

My sister picked out the perfect outfit and obviously, I wore with it my grandmother's locket and the earnings Draco gave me for Christmas.