MIA - Part Two

As you slid out of your bed and changed out of your pajamas into your work clothes you smiled at the shirtless body that was beside you only 1 minute before. He groaned and rolled onto his stomach burrowing his face into his pillow. "It's not morning already is it?" He mumbles. "I'm afraid so," you reply and walk past him towards the bathroom when he reaches out and grabs your waist and pulls you on top of him. You squeal and he kisses you on the lips. "I love you Mrs Simpson."

***

You wake with a start your breathing heavy. You rub your eyes and find that your late for work. You hadn't dreamt of him for a while now. I mean 2 years onwards and you'd hope your ex would be forgotten. But Bradley Simpson wasn't just anyone.
Once you made it to work with just 1 minute to spare you sat down at your desk and sighed. "Miss Y/N There is someone at the front desk for You." You thank the secretary and wander back up the front. "Bradley?" You ask a question evident in your eyes. "Y/N" He replies, "I know this is out of the blue and it's been two years but I think that by now I should have left you in the past. But I haven't. I let you push me away and in those final moments I was so angry I ended it. The anger wasn't at you it was at the absence of you. I know you might have moved on by now but I was willing to risk it." I stare my eyes wide and my arms itching to pull him into a hug. "I was hoping you'd go on a date with me? Start again. Because I still love you and I'm willing to bet that's never going to go away." You let into you urge and hug him to you. "I don't know what took you so long." You stand a few feet away just taking him in. He's changed since you had seen him in person last. His hair was longer, and his face more weary than before but his eyes were the same. He stepped closer, "I was waiting until my heart mended itself," he paused and ran his hand accross his face, "But Y/N it hasn't healed the same. There is a scar and it just reminds me of when we were something. I can't forget because I want that feeling forever"  Your body warms and you close the gap throwing your arms around his broad shoulders.
"I can survive alone," you pull away to look him in the eyes and they look confused, if not a little hurt, "but I don't want to."

***

A.N.

Well it has been so long since I have updated!
I will attempt to put some more imagines on here :)

Hope you enjoy 😉