Truth or Dare Cullen Style

I'm sorry I haven't been by  a computer for 2 weeks. I'm on half writers block so give me ideas. I'm sorry I haven't uploaded. But hey I am now. Please fan me or comment. I don't care about votes. But my New Years resolution is getting into the Watty Awards.  So sorry about uploading and if you see above about writers block this might not b so good.

" I wanna truth or dare Dad," I announced.

"Fine, dare,"  Dad said blankly.

I guess Mom was blocking my mind.

"Thank you," I said to Mom.

She grinned at me.

"Fine DadI dare you to never comment on my love life with Jake. Ever Again." I emphasized.

"No way. Because you and Jake do not have a love life." Dad roared.

Emmet was high fiving Jake. For what reason I have no idea.

"Really?" I challenged as I kissed an enexpected Jacob.

"Cause that's what I call love," I sang the word love.

Dad groaned and asked what the consequence was.

"No consequence. Just do." Alice requested.

"FIne! Jake truth or dare?" Dad snapped.

Please ,please, please be smart enough not to say dare.

"Truth," Jake said unsur of what my dad was about to ask him.

"Ok. Have you ever liked no thought of, no thought was pretty besides Ness, and Bells?" he asked.

I was pretty interested in his answer. I turned my torso to look at him.

"Well yes. But this was a long time ago." Jake added after seeing my glare.

"Who," questioned Dad.

"Only one question per person," smirked Jake.

Dad growled but didn't press it.

"Emmet!" Jake exclaimed.

Emmet's head shot up distracting him from his love burdened thoughts.

"Dare," he said.

"I dare you to kiss Bella every time Edward annoys any of us," Jake dared.

"Aww that means I have to kiss Bella for the rest of our lives." Emmet complained.

"That's a bad thing?" Mom glared.

He looked between Mom and Rose's glare. His thoughts were probably around Holy Shit! I remebered a comment from one of my friends that was about how their reverend said," There is no such thing as shit that is holy."

"Good point. You have to kiss Bella and Alice for a minute each. Every dare. Or truth." Jacob changed the dare.

Emmet hissed and turned to invade some poor girl's mouths.