Trick or treat??!!

Start from the beginning

"You control your destiny. You don't need magic to do it. And there are no magical shortcuts to solve your problems. This quote is from the movie. This disney movie talks about this princess who demands her own freedom", explained Mia.

"Her one famous line is:
      If you had a chance to change your fate, would you?      - princess Merida", said Jane.

"Merida said, 'our fate lives within us, you only have to be brave enough to see it'", states Mia.

"Woah, woah... hold on!! Whatever!! Hope Jane is the real life version of Princess Merida", cheered Elena.

"Mia, tell us about your costume. Are you and Alec having plans of your own??", asks Jane for which Mia splits her smoothies and starts to cough awkwardly.

"What....the....fuck?? Alec and myself!!....", mia continues coughing.

"Seriously, guys??!! Why should I pair up with Alec of all the people in high school?? He is no friend to me!!", stated Mia trying to sound serious.

"Oh, so you are trying to convince us that there is nothing going on between you and Alec??", questions Jane showing her death glare.

"Yup", Mia nodded at her and Elena.

"What's your plan then?", Elena asked as Mia finished her smoothies.

"You'll know later", Mia winks at them both and chuckles at their expression.

"This is not fair!!", yelled Elena and Jane in unison. They together bet Mia's shoulder but she continued laughing at them.

"Alright, time is running out!! To the mall we go!!", declares Elena.

......................

Mia reaches home by 5 after shopping, having a great girl's time together and she has got more than a hour to prepare herself for the Halloween party.

She hasn't uttered a word about her Halloween costume since she wanted it to be a surprise. Mia is not a great admirer of prince and princesses of disney movies. She has never dressed up like any of that since her first Halloween.

Every Halloween, she wears the costume of a witch or a zombie wrapping herself in toilet paper, she once dressed up as a minion on Adam's completion.

On her 8th grade, Adam, Elena and Mia dressed up together as Halloween pumpkins. So far, all her costumes were either funny or cute, she has never tried on princess clothes.

But this time, he mother brought her a long, full body, purple posh embossed velvety gown which looked exactly like the one from the movie ' tangled'.
So, Mia planned to dress up like the rapunzel of the movie.

After one hour of priming herself, she looked at the full length mirror.
Mia looked dazzling and the gown fits her perfectly revealing curves.

She applied a little makeup and a little blush for the cheeks to look like rapunzel.
Mia's long hair was braided beautifully and she used tiny little flowers to decorate her long braid.

Now she looked exactly like the rapunzel from the movie. She decided to text Elena and Jane informing them that she has got ready.

After few minutes, her phone sings 'live while you are young' and she answers Jane's call.

"Will be there in 5 minutes!! Don't forget to bring the little pumpkin bag along. It's time to trick or treat!!", beamed Jane.

Mia giggled at her excitement but deep down she was a bit nervous to show up in front of her friends in this costume.