Abused (requested)

Deku's PoV

Deku's PoV

My mum's stuck in hospital, she got really sick from overworking himself and stressing over me all of the time. The doctors don't think she's going to live much longer and honestly I'm losing hope as well. She's been in hospital for over half a year now and she's getting weaker and paler by the day. I'm going to visit her right now! It's the only thing stopping me from overworking myself with training. As soon as I got there the receptionist had pity and sadness written all over her face. 

"What's wrong ma'am? Do you need any help!?" I asked, but her face just darkened with an unreadable expression. "Is something wrong ma'am?" She nodded. "I am very sorry for your loss sir" she said really sadly. I lost all colour in my face. "Does t-that mean th-at sh-she's she's.." I couldn't bring myself to finish the sentence. The lady just nodded and I stood there in shock for a while. I finally snapped out of it when the lady put her hand on my shoulder. I walked out of the hospital without looking back, not wanting to look back at the last place she lived.

I came back to an empty home again and I burst out crying. I couldn't take it. I cried until nightfall and I cried through the entire night until morning. I got dressed and ready for school still crying. She was all I had, why wouldn't I be crying? I wipe my tears and get out of the house wanting this day to be over already. While I was walking I bumped into someone. "Sorry" I said and continued walking without looking up. "DEKUUUU!" "I'm not in the mood for this Katsuki" he froze. Then he walked up to me and put his hand on my shoulder. "Are you okay? What's wrong?" Wow The Katsuki Bakugo is asking if I'm okay. "I'm fine"
"No you're not, what happened?"
I think I should tell him. He loved her as well.
"M-moms g-gone" I start crying again.
"W-what? No no no that can't be true!" He tried protesting not wanting to believe it either, but I just nodded indicating to him that it's true. Then he did something unexpected. He HUGGED me. I hugged back and cried even more. I felt a wet spot grow on my shoulder, I'm guessing he's crying too, there's no need to comment on it, I know he lived her as well. After a few minutes we calm down enough to continue walking to UA. When we got there we got bombarded by questions after the class saw our tear stained faces. I ignored them and Katsuki started throwing explosions at them.

Time skip

It's the end of the day and Katsuki and I are going home together. We got to his house and parted. When I got to my house, there was a car in front? 'Maybe its the neighbours?' I go to unlock the door, but I find it unlocked. I'm alarmed and I walk inside ready to ambush but to my surprise, I get met with a tall, well-built man with black, unruly hair and freckles. "Who are you and what do you want from here?!" I get in a fighting stance.
"Long time no see Izuku"
"How do you know my name?"
"I thought it was obvious, I'm your father"
"Oh so you finally got the milk?" After that comment I got slapped. "Oi what was that for?"
"For getting cocky, and this," he started punching me, "is for me being forced to look after you" he continued hitting me until he was satisfied and sent me to my room.  "Fucking asshole, he's lucky I can't report him because otherwise I wouldn't be able to stay in UA."

This continued for days, weeks and then turned onto months of me walking to school covered in bruises and bandages.

Today before class started Mr Aizawa asked me to meet him in his office at lunch. After eating lunch I head over to hid office and I knock on his door. "Come in" I walk in, "you wanted to speak to me sir?"
"Yes I wanted to ask you if you're alright at home, you come to school covered with bruises and flinch when someone touches you," shit he found out. "I don't know what you're talking about Mr Aizawa" I said with a nervous laugh. He frowned and walked up to me. I flinched. 'Fuck why did I flinch'
"Come" I walk behind him to Nezus office. He knocked and walked in.
"Yes Aizawa?"
"I want to take Izuku Midoriya out of his house and have him in my custody" wait what? Aizawa wants to adopt me?! "W-wait sir-" Aizawa just used his quirk to shut me up. "Okay I can do that Aizawa, but why?"
"He's getting abused." Nezu had a blank face for a second.
"By who? His mother's dead and his father abandoned him and his mother before he was born." Aizawa turned to me expecting an answer.
"M-my father came back after my mum died because he was forced to take care of me.." they both nodded. Nezu gave Aizawa some papers that he signed straight away and then turned to me. "We're going to your house to get these papers signed." I just nod and comply.

Once we got to my house I opened the door only to get punched a second later. "Why are you home, shouldn't you be at school?" He shouted but I just opened the door wider and he frowned. "What do you want?"
"I want to take Izuku Midoriya out of your custody"
"Whatever do you have the papers?"
"Yes here" he took the papers and went to the living room. After around 5 minutes he came back and threw the papers at us. "Go get your shit" I nodded and got some of the few belongings I had left, as the asshole sold most of it, and that included my uniform a few hoodies, shirts, and pants, a picture of mum and my camera. I walk back to the door, got hit on the head on my way out of the house with Aizawa. We go to what I'm assuming is his house. "Welcome to your new home!"

Thank you for the request Wolf_lover19dog , sorry that it came out a bit late.
Psycho~Chan Out~