Assignment

Deku's POV

"Izuku, wake up bunny, you're gonna be late for school" my mum said sweetly whilst she shook me awake,
"ugh what time is it?" I slurred out.
"Bunny it's 6:45 you have half an hour before you have to leave." And with that sentence I shot up and ran to the bathroom to get ready. 'I have a weird feeling in my guts today like somethings gonna happen but nothing bad. I'm confused myself about this' I combed my hair (as well as I could) and brushed my teeth. I got dressed into my uniform and put my tie over my shoulders. I ran downstairs and took a piece of toast and grabbed my bag whilst shoving the toast into my mouth. I ran down the streets and all the way to UA.

I made it before the bell rang but that doesn't mean I'm off the hook. The bell is going to ring in two minutes. Luckily, my first lesson is home room. I ran through the halls and just as I stepped through the door the bell rang.

"Hello Midoriya, could you please refrain from being late again and please tie your tie." Iida stated when he saw me.
"Hello Iida, sorry I got up kinda late so i didn't have time to tie it." I replied whilst rubbing the back of my neck and went to my seat. While I was struggling with my tie, Mr Aizawa walked in, well more like slid in the classroom whilst in a sleeping bag and announced,
"do what you want, I don't care, just don't wake me up." And whith that he fell asleep. I finally tied my tie and went to chat with the Dekusquad as they call themselves. We talked until Present Mic walked in to do his English lesson and Aizawa slid out.

"OK, CLASS! Today we have an exciting topic." The whole class inflated "we will be writing and essay" and then deflated grumbling. "Oh come on it's not that bad. We will be writing essays about our fathers." At that sentence I almost burst out laughing. "Ok start now." So I just sat there (bbq sauce on my tiddies) not knowing how to break the news to Present Mic that I don't have a father and trying really hard not to laugh.

"Hey Midoriya, are you going to do your work about your father?" The whole class turned to me, and again I had to stifle my laugh. Then Kacchan burst out laughing remembering why I'm not doing it and so did I. The class just looked at us really confused.
"My what now?" I wheezed out and soon calmed down when I finished speaking.
"Your father" Present Mic replied.
"Sir, I don't think I can write about someone I've never met." I started giggling again and Present Mic for once in his life was at loss for words.

Next thing I know I'm in a class group hug without Kacchan but with Mic and everyone was screaming "we're so sorry Deku/Midoriya." Our shouting gained some attention and Aizawa, Kayama (Midnight) and All Might came into the room.
"What did you do to Midoriya that he's in a group hug with the teacher and you were screaming that you're sorry to him?" Aizawa asked in his usual monotone. Everyone was crying so Kacchan answered
"We were given an assignment to write an essay about our fathers and they just found out Deku doesn't have one." Kayama then ran into the group hug.

"Guys this is really unnecessary." They all got off of me and then Denki decided to comment.
"So this is why you're so innocent, you had no one to corrupt you when you were younger!" The whole class laughed and Sero added
"We should corrupt him a bit." That was when I stepped in.
"Yeah no thanks, I would prefer to stay a cinnamon bun than fail my mom." And that was the end of the conversation.

Hello, so I found a post on instagram about this and decided to make a small story about it. Thank you for reading and Izu is the best cinnabun.
Psycho~chan out~