Chapter 30

I finally got my sister to relax and drift to sleep. It has been an emotional 2 hours since she showed up at my door. I get out of her hold and slide off the couch and walk to my room and take a shower. I let the hot water drip down my body and hair. She has nowhere to go, noone here. I am here and she can take my spare bedroom as long as she wants. i shut the water off and grab my towel to dry off. i change into yoga pants and one fo Nialls MOFO shirts. i comb my hair and toss it up on the top of my head.

I walk downstairs and put a cover over my sister. i read a text I got from Niall.

Ni: Hey babe just seeing how she is doing? We are bringing dinner home. Pizza?

MK: Sleeping now. SOunds great Im starved. YEs

NI: See you in a little. Love you

MK: Love you. Bring a bottle of wine home, please

NI: home... l like the sound of that. of course

MK: ME TOO

i sit on my chair reading the text i just sent Niall. i called my condo his condo. I havent fully asked for him to move in with me yet. i want to, so bad, but nervous. he has a house in London and whenever he comes to LA he always stays with me, but packs a suitcase. I wish he would jst keep things here and feel like this is his house too. Im definetly going to talk to him about that soon.

i hear my sister let out a low sob, and it distracts me from my thoughts. I put my phone down and go to her. "

"can can I stay here for a little Mackenzie" she asks inbetween sobs. i shake my head. "of course Mikayla, always, as long as you want" i his her temple and pull her into a hug.

we hear the door open and she gives me a confused look. Forgetting that Harry and Niall are here for the week. SHe quicly wipes her tears away and gets up, running to the bahroom

"hey babe" Niall comes ober and kisses me.

Harry holds up a bottle of wine and I smirk. HE also holds up Run, Vodka, beer, winecoolers. I roll my eyes. "i dont know how much. Desperate times call for desperate measures.' he chickles and i glare at him.

"im sorry' Mikayla comes in and gives a weak smile. They both smile. "so nice to see you" harry says smiling. He has always had the hots for my sister. i shake my head as she smiles adn blushes.

We open the bottle of wine as we sit down in the family room watching TV and eatting pizza. My sister has starting to get a little loose. SHe must be buzzing. She is finally laughing and having a good time.

That all ends when there is aknock at the door. SHe was busy having a conversation with Harry about Mick Jagger or something when i get up to answer the door. I open it to find her husband Mike with a pissed off look. "where the hell is she" he screams. casuing Niall to jump up and run to me. i can smell the alcohol on his mouth.

"Earth to little miss perfect.... WHere is my fucking wife.' I was stunned. i snap out of it and was going to say something but Niall got to it vefoer. "i think you should leave adn maybe come back tommrow mate."

"Im not your fucking mate. I never cared for you. Your too good for Mackenzie." he shouts. I always thougt he didnt like me and my accusations became true. I just didnt think he hated me. i feel tears come up in my eyes. Niall grabs my waist and squeezes it to relax me. I get out of his hold and walk away.

"dont say that. SHe is everything to me. Unlike you towards Mikayla. If you dont leave now, i wil not hesitate to call the cops." i stand around teh corner and watch.

Harry notices something wrong and heads towards me confused. he walks towards the door "Everything alright mate" looig between Mike and Niall. "Im just lookng for my wife." he says. Harry backs away. "maybe your wife wants to be alone for a while.' Mike slams his fist into the door, making his kncukles crack open and bleed. "Where is my fucking wife Styles. Im not plaing. and she better not be fucking one of you" Harry laughs. How does he find humor in this, must be a boy thing.

Mikayla walks past me and stops at eth door. "what teh fuck do you want Mike" she spits. "Listen baby come home so we can talk. Im sorry, She didnt mean anything to me." he changes his one with her. SHe starts to cry. shaking her head. "i I need time Mike. Please just go" he looks at her and tehn all of us. Pissed off even more now. Im glad she didnt go with him.

""fine but just to let you know ITs OVER MIKAYLA." he yells slamming hte door.

she drops down to the floor. "its been ober since webe moved" she mumbled as i run to her to hold her.