Chapter 36

I arrive in London and I smell the cool air that Ive missed. Never thought I could miss a city so much, but for some reason I missed London. I've only been here once before but I love this city.

My flight got delayed and I remember Harry saying their flight leaves late afternoon. They will probably be leaving with in the next couple hours. I just hope Nialls at home and haven't left yet.

I wave down a taxi and head towards Nialls house. I start to get really bad anxiety. Palms sweating as I wipe them again on my jeans.

"Alright ma'am we are here. It'll be 27pounds." I hand him money and thank him. Getting out of the taxi and grabbing my one suitcase and bag.

I make way to his front door as I stop right at it taking a deep breathe. Was this a good idea. Did Harry tell him I was coming. I whisper to myself "I can do this."

I ring the door bell as I fix my hair from my face and wipe my sweaty palms once again. I hear the door knob move and take another deep breathe.

He opens the door and looks at me. Dark eyes, hair all over the place. He looks terrible. Like he hasn't eaten for days, and no sleep.

Was he taken this as hard as I was.

"Mackenzie." He says lowly like he questioning me being there. "Is is that you." Squinting.

I shake my head, tears brimming in my eyes. "Yes Niall, it's me." I say cautiously I don't know if he wants me here or not.

"What what are you doing here" he asked. Still in a flat tone.

"Why haven't you called Niall. We argue and you just stop talking to me for a week and a half. Do you not want to be with me?" I asked. A tear falling down my face as I quickly wipe away. "Do you not love me anymore."

"No Kenz. That's not it. I love you." Taking my hands into his. " I love you more than anything and you know that. It's just management told me to not contact you and stay away for a little." He said with sorrow in his voice and you can tell in his eyes.

"So you let management run you whole life, your relationship now." I say letting go of his hands as they drop to his side.

Silence. No words spoken.

I look into his tear blue eyes "maybe this was a bad idea coming all the way here. Maybe we were better of as friends. Maybe this relationship was never going to happen. I'm dating you Niall only you not your management too. Your management does not run my life."

I turn around about to walk away as I feel two large warm arms wrap around me. Turning me around as in faced with those blue eyes.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry sorry sorry. I've fucked up. Management scares me. A lot. Im afraid they will kick me out of the band." I chuckle a little causing a glare from him.

"Why would they Niall. You think Harry or anyone else from the band allow that. They'd quit. Shit I don't think your fans would allow that. Management doesn't have shit on you guys. They think they can run you but you have more than you can ever think against them." And I see that smile I love to see.

"Thank you" and I take my hands and press them against his cheek. "Thank you for everything I needed that. And I'm sorry for not calling, treating you like shit. I should've been behind you 100 percent through this." And I nod. Yes he should've of.

"And I'm sorry bout your job" I gave him a confused look. How did he find out about that. I didn't want him to know or anyone else. He must've read my mind "Harry" he spoke.

"Harry." I said. He gives me confused look. "He's the one that sent me out here to you." And he smirks. "Gotta love him." He laughs and i nod laughing. "How long you staying." "A week." "So your coming with me to Brazil?" And I nod.