Chpter Eight

??? POV
"The gas works Mei but I have trouble making a less strong version of it." I say.
"Okay JW, how adding less scarecrow gas and make separate version that causes dreams instead of nightmares." Mei says.
"That would work in certain situations. I could use it in the sports festival." I say.
"Yeah then you could apply for the Hero and Support courses if you win." Mei says as I finish up working out a less strong dose of my nightmare gas. I then walk outside with my mask still on and then see two second years talking to the first year with the lantern ring. They seem to be pressuring him to give it to them. I tell the kid to hold his breath as I use my less powerful version of my nightmare gas. I then run back to class knowing my invention works.
Third Person POV
A yellow and blue ring floats in the vacuum of space and then blinks for it has found a user.
"User detected" the ring states before heading deeper into space.
10 minutes later
Mei POV
JW recently transferred here from America. No one know what he looks like or his full name. When he eats he takes off the bottom half of his mask. He always has it on. He wants to be a hero and support student. He is very weird and seems to always have his head in the clouds.That is about all we know about him. Besides his initials JW H.
"Hey how was the field test."
"Good but now I want to test the dream gas." He says in a monotone voice.
"Hey if you blast me with it I'll kill you."
"I know I'll test it on myself." He says right before he takes of the bottom part of his mask and blast himself with dream gas and falls on the floor. No one knows his formula for the sleep gas, or his quirk.