Chapter Three First day

Izuku POV
Where was I again in the story with the falling and the Entrance Exam bit I'm tired now anyway am gonna start up at the First day. I'm running to my class room just to find the door one minute before the bell. And I'm praying to god that Bakugo and that up tight robot aren't in my class. Only to be disappointed. "Put your feet off that desk! By having your feet on that desk you're disrespecting everyone who has used it." "Tell me were you born with a stick up your butt or did someone put it there!" Said a annoying angry ash blonde kid. Then everyone noticed me walk into the room. Followed by Ochaco. "Oh hi Ochaco." I say then the tight up robot walked over. "I'm sorry for misjudging you. You figured out the secret point system out you are the superior student. My name is Tenya Iida." "My name is Izuku Midoriya but you can call me Deku and no I just helped her I had no idea about the points." "If your here to make friends get out." Said a tired looking hobo with a yellow sleeping bag. "Now put these on and on outside." He said as he was climbing out of the sleeping bag and passing out P.E. clothes. We then got in the P.E. clothes and when to the field. "We will be having a Quirk Apprehension Test and also Midoriya and Uraraka you can go all out." We nodded. "But sir what about orientation." Asked a pink girl before Aizawa grinned in a way that rivals a clown themed villain in America that we all hope would never come to Japan.
Meanwhile in a popular tourist designation
"Aaaaaacho someone must have mentioned me." said a clown with blood all over their cloths. "Gonna have to teach them a lesson HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"
Back with Izuku
"Why did I feel a chill down my spine doesn't matter I think" I say out loud just before mister Aizawa say "we have no time for things like that. We have three years to make you pros and not die in battle. Bakugo you got the second highest score in the exam what's your highest score in middle school for the ball throw." "67 meters." Bakugo said unenthusiastically he the throws it with his quirk. Mister Aizawa then showed them the result. "709.6 METERS!!" A few kids shouted. " This is gonna was fun." The pink girl from before said. "Fun whoever gets last place will be deemed with no potential and be expelled." said mister Aizawa. Then everyone sent the pink girl who said this'll be fun a death glare expect Yaoyorozu who didn't seem worried about being expelled.
Time skip to the ball throw the final test Izuku and Ochaco used the rings on the other test but everyone else didn't notice except Aizawa
On the ball throw Ochaco didn't use her ring and just used her quirk. The I went up and created a rocket ship and placed the ball on it. I just then sent in to space. Aizawa then showed a infinity sign on a phone connected to the ball with that everyone jaws dropped and then "DEKU HOW DID YOU GET ONE OF THOSE RINGS I DESERVE ONE MORE THAN YOU YOU QUIRKLESS NOBODY!!!!!!" He yelled as he ran towards me. I was gonna make a strap jacket for him but mister Aizawa had it. "Don't make me use my quirk for so long it gives me serious dry eye." He said as his scarf was tied around Bakugo and his eyes red with a pair of yellow goggles around his neck. "I know who you are. You're The Erasure Hero: Eraser Head!" I said then everyone gathered around me asking questions about the ring and lanterns. "What emotion are you?" "Are the Lanterns nice?" "How sexy are some of the aliens!" "Are you really Quirkless?" I responded to them. "My emotion is will most lanterns are nice, no answer, and yes I'm Quirkless." I then waited for the results. "Here's the results it's to time consuming to go over everyone of them." He said as a holographic projection appeared. I was in second place with Mineta last. Mineta was crying. "I was considering sparring you but you're expelled." He said heartlessly. "Wait I thought you were kidding and you were lying to get use to go all out." said a black hair girl. "No I never kid unless I want to." He says before I said this. "You said in your  explanation that who ever got last would be deemed with no potential but he has potential I believe no one else used their quirk in a very good way during the repeated side steps I'm I right." he sighed and then said "Grab a syllabus in the class we'll go over it tomorrow." As Mineta thanked me. The day was over and I went to the train with Iida and Ochaco. My mom asked how school was and I said it was fine.