Chapter Two Entrance Exam

A/N: happy Mother's Day y'all!

Izuku POV
We went inside of the building where the exam would be explained. It turns out I had to sit next to Bakugo because of our examine numbers. It also turned out Present Mic was explaining so I knew that this was going to be exhausting."Howdy listeners welcome to the U.A. exam for the Hero course and now let's explain the rules. But first let's hear a Booyakasha cry invented by my favorite team of heroes!" He said with no response and then he explained the exam. I was mutter on accident only to be called out for it. "Excuse me sir you have explained three robots but on the printout these four. If this is a mistake on U.A. papers the this can't do. We are exemplary students and you with the messy hair. Stop muttering you are disrupting everyone." He said. I responded by saying "I disrupted by muttering, last I check nobody else has complained about my muttering and you disrupted this either thing by asking about something he was going to explain." I said and so Present Mic said thanks for the request from both of us and then we proceeded to our exam areas. I saw Ochaco. She was putting on her ring and didn't activate her costume in order to not draw attention. I also did the same and then walked towards her because she was very nervous. The a similar looking blue haired man approached me saying "I'm sorry for what I said earlier about you but now as you can see she is concentrating and you shouldn't interfere." He said as a response I said "She a friend of mine and I want t-." I never finished that sentence because then the exam started and I took off. I then started creating constructs left and right. I destroyed about twenty robots and gained around seventy points. Then near the end a earth quake arose revealing a giant robot it then went rampant and then the debris trapped Ochaco her ring was flung to my feet. I then created a dome around her to protect her from the robot. I then made a giant spear to pierce the robot then the exam ended. Recovery girl came and healed Ochaco and I gave her ring back to her and then went home.
Third Person POV
"Why did he save her this is an exam. Wait the judges they saw everything he saved her because there was a secret point system!" a blue haired boy thought. Meanwhile in a dark room"Did you guys see what that kid did he must be one of the lanterns and he has the highest score in rescue points and the second highest in combat points this year." A grown man said. "This is gonna be a fun year and Aizawa we'll be putting him in your class." A mouse like creature stated making a tired looking hobo cringe.
Izuku POV
In the following week acceptance letters for U.A. were sent out. I got mine. "Hahaha I am here to welcome you to U.A. High Izuku Midoriya. You got 79 combat points which is enough to pass but you also got 70 rescue points for saving young Uraraka." Which means you have the highest score this year. Welcome to your hero Academia." All might said in the holographic message. Crying I went out to tell Uraraka and it turns out she got in to. "I'm so happy we got in Deku this is one of the most happy days of my life." Uraraka said. After tomorrow we would be enrolled in the hero course at the best hero school of Japan.