Bitch I'm up! I'm up! The Fuck!?

'Where am I?'

'Am I Dead?'

'Why can't I see anything'

wake up

Wake up

Wake Up

WAKE UP!

I shot up panting, a thin layer of sweat coating my forehead. Where am I? I looked around.

I'm in a room with a white bed, white walls, a white floor, a white door, a white ceiling, hell even the flower vase next to me was white. There was a bed side table holding my blazer, which had my phone and single airpod in it.(Must have lost the other one) It seems I'm in some sort of hospital/ nurse's office.

How did I get here?

Wait.

Now I remember.

Those blood sucking bastards!

But who brought me here? You know what, it doesn't matter!

I sighed. Everything has been going wrong. Instead of not attracting the night class's attention, I accidentally seemed to have caught their attention. Not good.

Although, none of them have hurt me, yet. Heck, they seemed to have healed my arms before I passed out. Why though? They said they were ordered not to kill me yet, but by who?

Kaname?

It was a possibility, but why would the Sakamaki's and Mukami's be listening to him? They only answer to Karl Heinz, their father, if you could even call him that.

But for now, it's safe to assume that Kaname has control over all of them. The future may prove me other wise, and I'm not willing to find out. But that doesn't matter now, what matters is getting out of this depressing room.

Thankfully I wasn't on any iv's or anything. I was still wearing my somewhat bloody school uniform, ugh. I also didn't have any shoes on? Looking like a hobo since 2017. Anyways, I'm definitely showering after this. I hopped out off the bed slowly, as I could feel my legs were weak.

Shakily I took a few steps in caution not wanting my legs to give out on me. After gaining more confidence in not falling, I started to be able to walk regularly. I grabbed my phone and airpod, shoving them in my dirtied blazer.

I quickly walked to the door, hoping that it wasn't locked. Turning the knob, I heard the satisfying click of the knob as the door was opened.

I fist bumped in the air in celebration. Boom! And that's how you get cracka' lakin'!

I took a peek out of the room, looking down the coridor. With no one in sight, this would be an easy escape. Or so I thought.

I started to try to sneak around the hallway, without getting caught.

"Don't be suspicious, don't be suspicious. Don't be suspicious, don't be suspicious, suspicious. Don't be suspicio-." " I hope I'm not interrupting anything?" A stern voice said from behind me, cutting of my tik tok induced whispering.