Chapter 32: Arriving at Fairy Tail

Start from the beginning

Erza approached Makarov and got on one knee. "Master, I'm sorry about our dishonesty. We accept any punishment you see fit." The others nodded at her words. 

His eyebrows raised. "Let's wait until after the war for that. I'm just glad my children are alive." Lucy and Gray high-fived. Happy spun in the air.

"We're very sorry." Erza, Carla, and Wendy bowed their heads.

"You kids." Makarov grumbled. "Now what did you learn?" Mavis appeared next to him.

"Thank God, no punishment!" Gray sighed.

"For now." Lucy muttered.

Erza shot them a withering look. "We know information on four of the 12. Ajeel Raml, who's known as the 'Desert King', is a skilled sand wizard. We fought him already, but I don't know if he's been defeated. Brandish, the feared 'Nation Destroyer', can manipulate mass. She unfortunately was killed during our battle. We infiltrated her squad to get information. God Serena, who you already know can use 8 types of dragon slaying magic. And finally, August. He looks like an old man, but holds the title 'Wizard King'. He can use all types of magic apparently."

"There's one more." Lucy piped up. "Dimaria. I learned some stuff when she tortured me."

"She what?" Mirajane's eyes widened.

"I'm fine now. Dimaria is the 'Warrior Queen'. She was friends with Brandish. She has this power called Age Seal. She can freeze time and move around within it while everyone else is frozen. She's also a skilled swordsman." 

Mavis nodded soberly. "What about Zeref?"

"He had Natsu's key, until Happy stole it back. Now Lucy has it." Erza crossed her arms. "We don't know much else."

"Alright, well you kids go. I need to think for a moment." Makarov dismissed them with a wave of his hand. 

"The old geezer went easy on us." Gray smirked.

"Gray, stop walking around in your underwear!" Lucy elbowed him.

"Gray!" 

Gray turned to see a crying Juvia running at him. "Juvia, I-" 

She slammed her lips against his. "Do you know how worried I was?!"

He held her. "I'm sorry."

"You're such an idiot."

He kissed her. "I know."

"Awww GRAY LOVES JUVIA!" Lucy and Happy cackled.

"I'm gonna freeze your lips shut!" Gray snarled.

"Are you hurt?" Juvia asked as she glanced at him. "You look like you were in a fight."

"I'm fine now. Especially since you're here." He played with her hair.

"No, Juvia..." Lyon wept sadly behind Gray.

"Sorry..." She said sheepishly.

"When did you get here?" Gray jumped away from his crying friend.

"LuLu!" Levy ran up to Lucy and hugged her.

"Levy! How are you?"

"How am I? How are you? You look like you're about to die!" She observed a Lucy's multiple injuries.

Lucy giggled. "I had to fight some people."

"Also how dare you leave me! What if you had died?!" Levy punched Lucy in the shoulder.

"Yeah, sorry about that..." Lucy rubbed her arm. "How's Gajeel?"

"All fired up." She grinned. "He's about to kick some Alvarez butt!"