4

Saiki stared at the two, not knowing how to react. The person he thinks is from another dimension was currently in his house, cooking with his mother. 'What is he doing here?' Saiki asked his mom with telekinesis. "I ran into (Y/n) while doing some shopping. When I found out he was your friend, I invited him over" His mom answered with a smile. 'Fine' Saiki told her.

Before anyone could say anything else, a timer went off. (Y/n) and Kurumi resumed cooking whatever they were making. Saiki sighed and went up to his room. He was in there just long enough to put his bag down before a light knock came from the door. Saiki got up, and opened the door, already knowing who it was. The shorter male waved, feet glued to the floor.

'I should have thought of something to say before this point' He thought, 'Hi, Saiki!... I should probably say that out loud now. How long have I been standing here?' Saiki sighed and pulled (Y/n) into his room, not wanting to listen to his worried thoughts anymore.

"So.. How are you?" (Y/n) asked, obviously uncomfortable. Saiki gave him a thumbs up. "Okay" the other male answered. (Y/n) looked down at the hem of his hoodie, fidgeting with it. His eyes drifted up to meet Saiki's for a second before returning to his lap.

Ba-dump

What was that? Saiki brought his hand up to his heart. He could feel it pick up pace and he was suddenly very aware that they were alone. A few seconds later, his heart slowed down to it's usual pace. That was weird. Though, probably just a side affect from Nendou taking out my antenna. I thought that would have stopped by now but perhaps no- "Are you okay?" (Y/n) asked, a look of concern on his face.

Saiki nodded slowly. (Y/n) took a seat on the floor and let his eyes drift around the room. He stopped for a moment and Saiki followed his gaze to his bookshelf. "You read manga?" (Y/n) asked. Saiki nodded. "I never took you for a manga guy" He said, eyes never leaving the shelf. 

(Y/n)'s mind buzzed happily with memories of him curled up, reading manga. Cute.... What? The feeling returned, this time, accompanied with light pink dusting his face. Saiki furrowed his  brows, not understanding were this was coming from. It had never happened before and it made him feel all mushy and weird but at the same time, he didn't hate it. 

~(Y/n)'s pov~

Hes been staring at me for a while. (Y/n) tilted his head at the pink haired male, confusion on his face. "Do I have something on my face?" He asked, a playful smirk on his face. Saiki quickly shook his head and looked away from the (h/c)ette. Awww, he's blushing. (Y/n) couldn't help but giggle at the thought.

Before (Y/n) could continue to tease him, Saiki's mom said food was ready. I still can't believe she's letting me stay for food. She is a literal saint. (Y/n)'s stomach growled in agreement. 

When (Y/n) came downstairs, he was met with the delicious smells of pork chops. The food looked just as good as it smelled. Once everyone sat down, he looked over to Kurumi. "Thank you again for having me" (Y/n) said with a smile. "Any friend of Kuu's is a friend of ours" She said sweetly.

Even though he'd only eaten a granola bar over the span of almost 3 days, (Y/n) made sure to eat at a normal pace. He didn't want the others at the table to think he's weird. Not that they would be wrong with that judgement. He took another bite of his food. This is so good! "So, how did you meet Kusuo?" Saiki's dad (Kuniharu) asked. "He sits in front of me in class" (Y/n) answered, taking another bite of the pork chops.

The rest of dinner went about how anyone would expect, small talk springing up occasionally. Before anyone knew it, it was time for (Y/n) to leave. "Thank you for the meal" he said, putting on his shoes. "Of course! Feel free to come over anytime!" Kurumi said. (Y/n) turned to Kusuo. He smiled at him and said, "I'll see you tomorrow". He waved to the 3 and went on his way.