13

(Y/n) didn't know when he fell asleep. All he knew was one moment he was snuggled into Saiki's chest and the next, he was waking up alone in said male's bed. He sat up and stretched, but got distracted when he heard his phone go off.

He had given Kaido his number a few days ago, so he assumed the blue haired male wanted to meet up. I wander what Dark Reunion has planned? Knowing Kaido, probably some super evil, world destroying thing that we have to stop or Earth is doomed. (Y/n)'s lips curled up in a small smile at the thought as he picked up his phone.

Well, it wasn't Kaido.

(Y/n) stared at the caller ID, wandering if he should answer or not. How Kusuke got his number, despite never texting was beyond him, but he wasn't surprised. With a quiet sigh, he answered.

"Hey, Kusuke" he said in his I-haven't-been-awake-long-enough-for-your-crap voice. "Hello" Kusuke answered, "That was quite the show you put on earlier. I really didn't think you'd tell Kusuo everything".

(Y/n)'s eyes darted around the room, as if the cameras would have giant neon lights over them. "I almost forgot you have this house bugged to Hell and back" He muttered. (Y/n) felt a shiver shoot down his spine. I really wished I had remembered that earlier...

"So you know about that too?" Kusuke said before replacing his 'impressed' tone with a creeped out one, "Don't you think it's a bit creepy that you know so much about everyone, but we hardly know anything about you?"

(Y/n) blinked lazily. He knew about Kusuke's mind games and he wasn't about to fall victim to them. "Don't you think it's a bit creepy that you have cameras hidden around your parents home that you watch like some kind of weird reality show?" He retorted, mimicking the older male's tone.

A laugh could be heard on the other end. "How about this: I'll pay for your flight to England and then we can work on getting you home. How does that sound?" Kusuke said, making an army of red flags pop up in (Y/n)'s head.

(Y/n) arched a brow at the offer. "It sounds like something with about a thousand strings attached. What's the catch?" he asked. "Well, you certainly don't sugar coat anything" the blonde said, "But there's no strings or anything like that. You act like I can't help out a friend without getting something in return".

(Y/n) scrunched his nose at Kusuke's words. "That's exactly right" He muttered before talking normally, "Thanks for the offer, but I'm gonna have to pass". Mostly because I'm pretty sure you just want a lab rat.

"Oh, look. Kusuo's back. I'm gonna have to go. Bye" (Y/n) said. "What? No he's no--" Kusuke was cut off by (Y/n) hanging up the phone. Great. Now I have to go camera hunting. He glanced around the room. And psychic hunting. Seriously, where's Kusuo?

And I'm gonna have to ask if I can even start calling him by his first name. (Y/n) made his way to the rest of the house. It was a little after 6, so theoretically, the pink haired boy would be home. Is that even something you ask or do you just start calling them that until they stop you?

(Y/n)'s absent minded thoughts were cut short when he found who he was looking for. A smile broke out on his face as he saw what Saiki was doing.

Okay, he was just eating coffee jelly, but there was something about that moment that made (Y/n) all smiley. It was kind of like watching a prophesy get fulfilled. Saiki glanced at him and gave him a concerned look. 'What happened?' He asked, the spoon still sticking out of his mouth.

"Oh, nothing. Just-- Just keep doing what you were doing" he said, a smile still very prominent on his face. (Y/n) was trying to keep it under wraps, but he was glad that Saiki couldn't read his mind. Mostly because his mind way currently: