Chapter Seventeen

Beyoncé's POV
November 20th
Beyoncé's Mansion

"She isn't answering" I shouted from frustration as the past four days I've been calling Onika every hour and every time she answers she yells at me as if I did something wrong.

It's not my fault she cheated on me and I needed space but now I want to see my child.

I dialed her one more time and she answered but it was silent.

"What do you want Beyoncé?" Onika asked with nothing but attitude causing me to get irritated.

"Let me see my child that's it," I spoke sternly and she sighed.

"Nearly two years later and you finally wanna see them? No. You shouldn't have continued dealing drugs in the first now you have to pay the consequences" She sounded on the verge of snapping and crying at the same time but what caught me off guard was when she said "them".

"What do you mean them?" I asked cautiously trying not to make her mad.

"It doesn't fucking matter, leave me alone" I could tell she was gonna hang up but I shouted a quick "wait".

"I'm sorry, just let me see my children please" I whined and she sighed again.

"Give me time Beyoncé" She hung up and I groaned wanting to throw everything.

"What's wrong B?" My newer friend and current roommate Imani asked.

"Onika" I answered shortly grabbing my stuff and walked up to her.

"As always" She rolled her eyes and put her hand on my arm. "Maybe it's time to get over her" She bit her lip staring in my eyes.

"How do I get over somebody I'm in love with?" I asked lowly and she let a big breath out and shook her head removing her hand from my arm.

"There's probably a million other people who'd love you way more than she could" She spat angrily which set me off.

"Okay even if they can, there's nobody I can love the way I love her" I lightly shoved her and moved went to my room.

I dialed Tinashe's number and she answered shortly after.

"Hey Yoncé" She greeted cheerfully.

"Hi Nashe, can you do something for me real quick?"

"Yea what is it?"

"Track and find where Onika lives, I wanna see my kids"

"Kids?" She asked completely ignoring my request.

"Yea I guess, just find her please" She hummed and hung up the phone.

Onika's POV

"Come here Sage," I said in a baby voice trying to get Sage to perfect her walk since Zara can nearly walk perfectly.

There was a knock on the door scaring Sage causing her to fall on her ass making me laugh which made her cry even more.

"I'm sorry baby, come on" I scooped her up bringing her to the front door with me. I opened the front door seeing Tinashe there with a pink gift box.

"Oh hi," I forced a smiling not trying to talk to her.

"Hey Nic, how's it- awww who's this angel" She cooed while smiling at Sage.

"Mama" Sage said to Tinashe which made me frown. "That's not your mama" I told Sage in a lecturing tone which made her less excited.

"Well, Yoncé told me you had twins and I wanted to drop by and bring this present for them" She said handing me this present which I took reluctantly and placed on the table next to me.

"Okay bye" I dismissed her which made her pout. "We can't hang out? I wanna see them I promise I won't tell or show BB" I sighed and let her in and she instantly looked for Zara.

"Where's the other one?" She asked as I called for Zara and she came waddling in.

"Ya?" She questioned and Tinashe got all giddy.

"Meet Tinashe-" "Dada?" Zara interrupted while smiling and doing a little pageant wave.

"No hun, she's an old friend" The doorbell went off which caused me to instantly look at Tinashe who had an "I'm sorry, I feel bad" face which gave me the answer to who was at the door.

"I should've never trusted you" I spat and dismissed the kids to their room but they didn't go.

"Door" Sage said while pointing to the door.

I walked up and opened it Beyoncé stood there with a bland face.

I stared at her for a good minute remembering all the memories we had, all the good and bad which brought us to where we are now. I'd be lying if I said I didn't think about seeing her again like this every day, I swear she haunts my mind and it eats at my heart every day.

I wanted to tell her I loved her and wanted to be in her embrace but I doubt she relates.

I frowned at her "I'm sorry" I spoke softly as I closed the door crying silently on the other side.

I slid my back on the door until I hit the floor crying making soft whimpers.

Tinashe ran up to me meeting me on the floor holding me as I cried.

I needed this.

Love hurts.

——————————————
Someone pm and talk to me I'm bored and want more friends on this app😐

Anyways about this chapter....😶

I'll update next week or something

🤍🤍🤍