Chapter Twelve

Continuing...

Previously: "Beyoncé is..."

I looked at her cold, dead body. One of the two. I held her hand as a silent tear ran down my cheek.

I knew this would tear Beyoncé up when she wakes up.

"I wish Bey could've said bye, dammit I wish I could've said bye. I know we never talked much if at all but you were always nice to me" I smiled rubbing my thumb over Robyn's cold hand.

"I have to go say bye to Kiana now, you two keep each other company" I let go of her hand and slowly walked off to Kiana's room across the hallway.

I took a deep breath as I opened the door seeing two people who I guess were her parents.

"Hello, I'm Onika...sorry to meet you under such tragic circumstances" I had my hand out for them to shake but they looked at me crazy.

"You're Onika...Kiana talked about you all the time. You were her best friend, it's nice to meet you" the mother spoke out as I stood there holding my tears back. "Nice to meet you too" I whispered as I looked at Kiana.

"She was a good person" I spoke and the both nodded. "Would you like to speak at her funeral?" The father asked and I nodded.

The emotions in the room were unbearable, I excused myself and went to Bey's room.

Her and Coco were both in critical condition but made it safely, for now at least. Robyn had died before the paramedics got her and Kiana died during surgery.

I saw a nurse walk out Bey's room with a big smile on her face so I went in and saw she was awake.

"BUBBA" I nearly screamed as she smiled lightly. "How's everyone, the nurse wouldn't tell me...at least tell me Robyn and Tinashe are okay" I froze in my steps not wanting to be the one to tell her, her best friend of 16 out of the 23 years she's been alive is dead.

(A/N: I don't know if I said their age previously in this story, I lost track sooo pretend Bey is 23 and Nika is 22)

"Tinashe is okay...Robyn...Robyn didn't make it" Bey's eyes widened as they became glossy. I heard beeping from the heart monitor thing seeing her heart rate was picking up fast.

"Stop lying to me, this isn't funny" She demanded sternly. I've never seen this side of her...even when we get into verbal fights.

I shook my head side to side as the beeping picked up. "Calm down Bey" I pleaded as I saw her face grow red.

"HOW THE HELL DO I CALM DOWN, MY SECOND SISTER IS DEAD" She screamed causing me to jump. "Bubba calm down" I said slowly walking towards her with a hand out.

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME" She started unplugging all the tubes and stuff connected to her as I quickly pushed the button to alert staff. "Beyoncé sit down" I said trying to push her back on the bed as she pushed me back.

"I wasn't there for her, I know if it was me in her spot she'd be there for me. It should've been me...it..should..have..been" She had said with her voice getting lighter and lighter every time as she passed out on the bed.

I pushed the button at least 20 times so the staff would here and when they arrived they rushed me out the room.

***

It's been about 3 hours and I guess I had fallen asleep in the waiting room because I was rudely awakened by Tinashe shaking the hell out of me. "What?" I groaned barely opening my eyes.

"She's stable" That made my eyes open big. I grabbed my purse and went to Bey's room seeing her sitting still with all the tubes connected to her again.