A 'Normal' stroll in the park

I am so happy but shocked a lot of yous like reading my book and have so many views on it, i'm so grateful and hope to keep writing for you lovelies ^^ so thank you. 
============================

No Pov~

Y/n was thinking to herself while walking to a small stall to get a few snacks and a boba tea,  as she was getting that and gave the nice man the money and a tip to which he looked shocked,  "b.. But miss! This is overpaid a.. And..." the man fought to get the words out from his mouth while seeing red wings flap from the corner of your view as none other then the famous hawks landed beside you.  He gave you his usual smirk and before telling the man what he wanted.  "I would like some yakitori chicken please, that would be nice! Oh and maybe a soda as well?" Hawks said to the Stalls men, then pulled out some money and gave the man which did the same thing he did with you 'overpaying' which hawks slightly chuckled and told him,  "Really,  it's fine. Let's just say its a nice offering of a tip for the hard work you do ok?" he gave a closed eye smile while turning his attention to you.

Hawks Pov~

I was flying in the sky for patrol, like usual. He let a sigh out while seeing something catching his attention to find You at a fast food stall so Hawks,  decided to fly down right beside you and order something as well.  "I would like some yakitori chicken,  that would be nice! Oh and maybe a soda as well?" I said as he nodded and I pulled out some money and handed it to him which he said in response,  "b.. But this is too much! ...I.. I " he tried to spit out the words he struggles with getting out but couldn't before I stopped him.  "Seriously! It's fine let's just say its a nice offering tip for the hard work you do ok?" He only nodded and went behind a small wall to get everything together,  before I then turned my attention to Y/n which may I add looks hella fine in that shirt with bootie like shorts and with her hair in a messy bun.  'wait you can't do this! Its Y/n for hell's sake, your own childhood best friend, ..but still' He then gave himself a mental slap to the face to pull himself together. 

Y/n's Pov:

After Hawks gave his full attention to you and looks to be checking you out.  You coughed to which snapped him out of his trance which of course you started laughing, seeing his flustered state but scratched the back of his head before saying, "I was wondering Y/n .. If you may want to umm...  Want to join me and talk a walk through the park to probably talk and hang out? If you want to" he said as you took it in and processed, that he practically asked you out on a date...?!?!  So of course you being a slight flirt saying "yes, i would love to go on a date with you birdie" you laughed as you watched him in amazement seeing him flustered like he is because of you.  As the stalls men came back with both of your orders, as you happily took yours with a smile and thanked him again before heading off with hawks by your side in the direction of the park. 

Times skip~~

No Pov~

You and hawks started walking in the direction of the park as you both gotten to the park walking around a bit before sitting down near a small bed of flowers and a pond with small ducks swimming by.  You started to eat your food before hawks started to say something,  "Y/n? Its been awhile hasn't it? Been 8 years since we last seen eachother huh?" he said but which gave you a surprise with your eyes widen almost on the break of tears. "I... Its y.. You!  kEigo" you said before bursting out crying as you tackled him in a big hug letting everything out as you finally gotten your best friend back after what all happened all these years.  "yeah its me, songbird~" he said to you reassuringly but his flirty self. Y/n started to hear something like a camera going off in a snap but ignoring it as you continued to hug keigo, not caring about anything else right now other then you have your best friend back from so long. Probably knowing there would be some news or articles about the two of yous later from today's current event.

All Y/n knows that
'I finally gotten you back..... Keigo.. ' You said in your thoughts.