ᴅᴏɴɴɪᴇ (ꜱᴏʟᴏ ꜱᴍᴜᴛ)

(Unedited, so ignore mistakes)

-', (SMUT WARNING) ꒱ ↷🖇🥛
⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣

-', (SMUT WARNING) ꒱ ↷🖇🥛⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣

Donnie was sitting on his usual seat in front of his usual table in his usual lab. He's been working on this new machine for a long while now, but still needed to adjust lots of things.

But recently, some problems started to occur, interrupting his work, and as expected, it appeared again.
This stiff feeling, making his pants tight.
What was it?
He never bothered to check, especially because it made him uncomfortable, being in his private area. Due to research, he found out that the genitalia is only suppose to be associated with sexual manners, which he was rather scared to explore.

Curiosity took over, he had to check what was happening down there. He'd usually just wait and it'd cool down on it's own after some waiting, but he felt the need to discover what it's all about.
He looked down, peeking under his pants, noticing a bulge visible on his underwear. He pulled down his pants, feeling his member throb, as he finally removed his underwear as well, a rather large member jumping out, catching him by surprise.
He's never seen it in this state before.

Think, Donnie, think! How do you solve this problem?

He remembered Mikey giving him a 'brother talk', telling him about his sexual desires and experiences because he had nobody else to tell and talk to, but it didn't matter because Donnie couldn't understand what he was talking about either way.

He got told that his younger brother would watch other people have intercourse online to 'spice' up the experience and then do something with his member which Donnie had unfortunately forgot.

What was he saying again?

He shrugged to himself, sitting still in his chair, carefully poking his member, feeling a weird sensation with the touch of his skin on his member. He wouldn't usually feel like this when he touches his member to change clothes.
Is it because it was hard?

He wrapped his hand around it, and almost on instinct starting to gently stroke it while blasting porn through his headphones from his phone.
Feeling like it was too dry, he spat on his hand and continued stroking it.
Oh fuck, that feels so good..

He couldn't quite understand why that made him feel this way, but he knew that this would become a daily routine.
Grunts escaped his mouth, trying his best to hold it back since his brothers were home and his door wasn't locked.

Speaking of the devil, he heard a knock on his door.
—"Donnie?" He heard a familiar voice call out, followed by a knock. He recognized that it was Leo instantly.

"Not now!" —The aroused male panted out, even if he was trying to sound as normal as possible.
"Huh? Are you alright?" His older brother asked concerned, making Donnie respond "Yes!" almost too quickly.

He wasn't going to stop, starting to feel a knot in his stomach. He sped up the progress, increasing his hand movements, feeling the need to thrust his hip into his stroking.
"Okay.. Just wanted to tell you that we will be training in a few minutes!" He informed, waiting for a response, which he didn't receive.

Donnie heard footsteps slowly becoming quieter as his moans got louder, pressing his eyelids together as he was only able to hear the sounds of the moaning in his headphones and the stroking of his member.

—"Hng!!" He bit down a loud moan as he felt the knot untie in his stomach, releasing white fluid all over his legs and hand. He panted heavily, leaning back onto his chair. He felt so relieved and relaxed, yet so exhausted.

Will he be able to train like this? He could always go for a round two.