PROLOGUE..

Running down the stairs in search of a place to hide was 8 years old CAMILLA .G. MARCHESA.

Heiress to MARCHESA GROUP and the only child of the HEAD OF THE ITALIAN MAFIA.

Betrothed to the heir to the MORETTI GROUP and next head of the ITALIAN MAFIA.

12 year old ARMANI .L. MORETTI stood in a corner as he watched his wife to be giggling and laughing with no care in he world.

Even as little as she was, she was practically invisible already.

Today was an important day and they were meant to be in their rooms but here they were running round the house....he was pretty sure Elena and Stormi were also not in their rooms seeing as Camilla is here. He felt anxious right from when he woke up  but he felt happy and relieved seeing her happy. 

Her wide grey eyes searched for a spot to hide in as she ran down the stairs as fast as her little legs could carry her.

He watched how fast her legs moved on the stairs and he became worried" slow down you baby" he scolded her.

"Hey, luca I'm not a baby " she said sticking her tongue out at him.

Baby.

Walking close to her, he held her hands as she took in large bouts of air.

"See, i told you to slow down" he mumbled wiping sweat from her fore head.

"But stormi was after me i had to run as fast as possible.

"Where is she" i asked referring to her best friend.

"I don't know, i left her with El.

"And why exactly is El letting you run round the house when uncle warned you to stay in your room" I asked.

She snickered lowly " i ran away from her to, storm and I agreed to play hide and seek, loser gets to be a slave for one week, there's no way I'll lose, storm is a tryant queen.

I laughed "Really now"

She nodded" now I have to hide". She moved away from me and waved "see you later luca.

I suddenly felt like hugging her close and not letting her leave my sight.

I sighed and walked towards uncle's office where he was having an important meeting.

Turing back to see her running up the stairs so fast I couldn't even see her legs

"Slow down, baby we don't want you fall.....". My voice died down as every thing happened so quickly.

She turned back to probably reprimand me for calling her baby when stormi suddenly shouted giggling.

"Caught you".

From the shock of being startled she lost her footing and she came rolling  down the stairs.

In my frantic attempt to get to her, I suddenly felt like I was being held back and a cloth appeared in my line of vision, i tried my best not to breathe in.

I felt pricked as something was injected into my body, my body gave up and i eventually lost consciousness not before hearing someone scream loudly.

When I woke up she was gone.

Camilla had disappeared from right under my nose and I couldn't do anything. She vanished without a single trace.

She was gone forever.....or so I prayed not...