special chapter: interview

Heyyyy... so I never published this chapter, but saw it was still in my drafts from a long time ago. Special gift because y'all are cute ❤️

**In this chapter, they're flying to America a little while after they got married so y'all aren't confused hehe**

"You ok?"

Soobin gave a little dimple smile as he bobbed his leg up and down, feeling really nervous.

Yeonjun noticed and reached over to hold Soobin's hand, "Just squeeze my hand, ok?"

"I-I've never been on a plane before... other than Japan."

"Well, I promise, we're gonna be ok."

"What if something happens?"

"Baby, it's really unlikely that something's gonna happen."

"What if-"

"Flight attendants, prepare for take off."

Soobin closed his eyes as he took a deep breath, "Oh god."

"Bin, it's ok."

Soobin tensed up as the plane started to move, feeling himself get pushed back in his seat from taking off. He closed his eyes, hoping that nothing bad would happen.

He soon felt everything go back to normal as Yeonjun squeezed his hand, "Babe... You can open your eyes... Everything's ok."

Soobin hesitantly opened his eyes again, looking out the window to see them effortlessly flying through the air. Soobin let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding in, resting his head on Yeonjun's shoulder as he loosened up his tensed muscles.

Yeonjun smiled and kissed the top of Soobin's head, "I got you, bin."

. . . . .

Soobin flopped on the bed as soon as they got to the hotel room... getting in at 2am certainly didn't help.

Yeonjun laughed and laid down next to him, "We gotta put comfy clothes on first, binnie."

Soobin groaned, rolling over and hugging Yeonjun, "I don't care." He whined tiredly, shifting closer to his husband.

Yeonjun chuckled, kissing Soobin's forehead, "Sleepy?"

Soobin nodded cutely, the little pout plastered on his face. Yeonjun started playing with Soobin's hair, "I'll be right here."

. . . . .

"Hi, guys! I am professional taekwondo competitor Choi Yeonjun, and this is my husband Choi Soobin, and we're here to answer your questions while we play with puppies!"

"Ahhh kiowaaa!..." Soobin said as one of the workers brought them puppies, "Annyeong~"

"Bin, I don't think they understand Korean."

"Oh, righteu... Hiiiii..." Soobin said cutely as he picked up one of the puppies and placed it in his lap.

Yeonjun picked up a puppy, "Hi, buddy..." Yeonjun said before he picked the first question out of the jar, reading, "How is life being married?"

Soobin softly smiled as he continued to pet the puppy in his lap, "I love it... Yeonjunie is umm... so cute andeu he umm... really sweet."

Yeonjun smiled, "Awww, you're cuter, bin..." Yeonjun said before turning to the camera, "Soobin's literally the best husband ever... We've only been married for six months, but we've been together for six years, so I don't think it's really processed in my head yet... But now I have a ring on my finger."