chapter 13

Yeonjun, Soobin, Kai, and Taehyun were sitting at their lunch table like every other day. It was the last day of Jungmin's suspension, so they were trying to soak up every moment they could get. Everything was pretty normal... Well, until a boy came up to their table.

The boy tapped Taehyun's shoulder, causing him to turn around and smile when he noticed who it was. His blazer was fitted perfectly over his figure and his wire-framed circle glasses made him look a little like Harry Potter.

Yeonjun furrowed his eyebrows. He wanted to know who this boy was and why he was talking to Taehyun. Almost nobody wears their blazer in school, so why was he wearing it?

The boy shyly smiled and asked Taehyun, "Can I ask you a question about our history homework?"

Taehyun nodded and stood up to leave the table, "I'll be back." Taehyun waved a little to everyone before walking away with the boy.

Yeonjun watched them walk away. He was confused when they left the cafeteria, and even more confused when he swore he saw the boy grab Taehyun's hand. Why did they need to leave the cafeteria to talk about a history question?

"Kai, who was that?" Yeonjun asked.

"I don't know. Never seen him before." Kai replied.

"Aren't you two in history together?"

"Yeah."

"And he's not in your class?"

Kai thought for a moment, "I don't think so."

"He's in my English class... Never really talks, though. Kinda like me." Soobin added.

"What's his name?" Yeonjun asked.

"Oh... ummm... Beom-something... I think."

Yeonjun sighed and stood up, "I'm just gonna go make sure he's ok."

Yeonjun walked towards the entrance of the cafeteria, something about this wasn't sitting right with him. Yeonjun made his way into the hallway and saw them: Taehyun had his back pressed up against the lockers as the boy had his hands on Taehyun's waist. Yeonjun's eyes widened as the boy leaned closer to Taehyun.

"Hey!" Yeonjun said as he stormed over to them.

Taehyun saw how mad Yeonjun looked and quickly pushed the boy off of him and said in English, "Yeonjun, I can explain—"

"No! He has some explaining to do... Nobody touches my brother like that!"

Taehyun placed himself in front of Yeonjun, "Jun, stop... You're coming into this cold."

"Who the hell is he, Tae? And don't lie to me."

"Umm... S-Sorry to interrupt... B-Buteu I do noteu know what going on." The boy said in English, trying to be part of the conversation.

Taehyun turned to him and whispered in his ear, "He's my brother and he's just being over protective."

"Ohhh... Y-You musteu be Yeonjun-ssi... Niceu to meet you." The boy said in English and reached his hand out to shake Yeonjun's.

Yeonjun didn't return the hand shake, glaring at the boy instead, "Who are you?" Yeonjun asked in Korean so that the boy wouldn't get confused.

"Beomgyu... Choi Beomgyu"

"Well, Beomgyu... What the hell are you doing touching my little brother like that?!"

"Yeonjun! Stop and listen for two seconds..." Taehyun said as he stepped in front of his brother again, "I-I like him."