Your Mistake (Jungkook)

Start from the beginning

You'd sighed after she'd left, mentally noting that you had to take the piece off the floor before your boyfriend came to use the bathroom, because you'd known he'd come soon.

About two hours later, you'd still been sitting on the bed, completely concentrating on your laptop, and trying to get the payment done for the ticket you'd somehow got in the past hour, when your boyfriend had walked into your room in all his glory.

"Y/N!" And the next thing you'd known, two strong arms had scooped you in a warm embrace, a head placed in the crook of your neck.

"Jungkook-ah!" you had shouted out in annoyance, trying to re-balance your laptop to complete the payment. You'd only had fifteen minutes left.

"What are you doing?" he had asked, breathing warmly into your neck, causing you to shiver.

"I have to complete this payment in ten minutes otherwise it'll close and I'll have to start all over again from the beginning. Just wait for a while," you'd replied, not bothering to hide your annoyance.

"Y/N-ah! Don't be so angry," Jungkook had said, silently giggling. And then he'd moved his head slightly forward, before nibbling on your earlobe and making you gasp.

"Yah!" your voice had come out slightly broken, causing Jungkook to take his ministrations further with a little chuckle. You'd felt his right hand slide down from your waist to your bare thigh and then slowly creep higher and higher up your leg, all the while his lips had been placing open mouthed kisses on your neck.

You'd whimpered and tried to push him away with your elbow, which had only resulted in him laughing out loud.

"Hmm? Why are you being so shy? I'm only-"

And he'd stopped speaking to kiss up your jaw, getting closer to your lips. You'd have been lying if you'd said you weren't feeling good and that heat wasn't pooling up in your core, but right then, your main concern had been to get the payment done on time, so you'd ignored your bodily feels. But as Jungkook had continued to assault your face with wet kisses, you'd felt your mind get more and more hazy. Finally, when his lips had reached yours, you couldn't hold yourself back. Internally cursing your boyfriend for being so alluring, you'd pulled his face closer, connecting your lips in a second. That had been the first mistake you'd made; underestimating the power of a simple kiss. You'd thought that one peck later, you could have got back to completing the payment, but as Jungkook's hand had gone to the back of your head, deepening the kiss, and the other had slithered right under your loose shorts, you'd felt yourself lose all thought of anything else. Ten minutes into your passionate make out, a 'ding' had vibrated through the room, causing you to abruptly break apart from your boyfriend and turn to your laptop. Suddenly, all color had left your face. "No! No, No, No!" The payment had closed without completion; the ticket had been lost.

"No!" your voice had rung through the room loudly, making Jungkook cover his ears with his hands.

"What happened?" he'd asked.

"The stupid thing closed! Now I have to.........I told you to leave me alone, Jungkook!" you'd turned to your boyfriend in fury.

"Do you even know how much I had to go through to get that ticket?! And now it's gone!"

By the way you'd started to pull your hair, Jungkook had worriedly moved closer with his hands reached out, but you'd immediately slapped him away.

"Just go away, Jungkook!" you'd shouted out angrily. At that moment, nothing had mattered more to you than the ticket you'd just lost. It was true that you'd gone through a lot to get it. The fact that you'd even been lucky enough to get one had been a big thing, so losing it just because of the time limit had made you get so angry to a point where your mind had become blind to everything else.