24

Signs

I touched her cheeks using the back of my hand to wake her up. She hummed and slowly opened her eyes. Her lips curved when she saw me.

"Imagine, waking up everyday and I'll see my beautiful wife lying down next to me makes my mornings beautiful." I said.

She smiled. "Goodmorning, love." She greeted. I kissed her. She giggled when I positioned myself on top of her. We're still both naked because were too tired last night to put on some clothes.

"Love, stop. I'll make breakfast for us muna. Pagsisilbihan kita since it's our first day of being a married couple." She said while I'm still on her top kissing her collar bones.

"No, mamaya na yun. Dito mo muna ako pagsilbihan," I said teasingly.

I'm really just teasing her and I don't habe any plans on doing a miracle again. We just cuddled for a moment before decided to go downstairs.

We went downstairs to eat breakfast. We decided to eat at our veranda so we can see a beautiful view of our garden sa backyard. Tanaw mula rito ang swimming pool at isang nipa hut.

I fix up the table after Aeri cooked breakfast. She's standing near the railings admiring the view. She's wearing my white shirt  and just an underwear underneath. It's kind of over size so hindi nakikita. Her hair is in a messy bun, she looks really hot!

She sipped on her cup of coffee and closed her eyes while smiling when the wind blew her baby hairs that fall over her face. I quickly opened my phone camera to capture her. She didn't notice it this time.

I posted it on my IG wall. I captioned the photo, 'Amore della mia vita. Ti àmo, per sempre e sempre, Amore ♥' that means 'Love of my life. I love you, forever and always, Love ♥'

Quickly, a lot of people saw that post. A lot of people liked and commented on that photo. I changed my account private to public so they are able to see what I am posting.

I tagged Aeri on that photo so her phone is beeping. She sat down infront of me and checked her phone. She smiled and then glanced at me showing her phone.

She raised her brows. "You really like capturing a stolen shot of me, huh?" She chuckled.

"Even though it's stolen or not, you're still gorgeous, love." I playfully winked at her that made her smile even more.

We ate our breakfast and then it's time for her to study.

We're planning to travel after she finish her school. We are going to Maldives for our honeymoon. Since isang linggo na lang bago siya matapos, nagbook na ako ng flight.

Inabala ko ang sarili ko sa work. I go to our office for almost everyday and Aeri is left at home doing her school. After, work i'll spend time with my wife.

Halos ganoon ang gawain namin sa buong linggo at ng dumating ang last day ng school niya, she got her certificate right away.

Nag celebrate kami after nun. Our friends and our relatives went to our house to share and to celebrate Aeri's success.

"Congrats anak! I'm so proud of you! I am really happy that you made my dream for you come true." Tito Troy said and hugged his daughter.

"Congratulations," bati ng lahat.

"Congrats, Architect Castillo!" I whispered that made her giggle.