To a Wild Rose

Beginne am Anfang

"Mm...the old one, but still works."

"Wish I can hear...may be on another day."

"If you...then...I can play..."

"No no, you better to rest now."

"Melody is remody... this is the only thing decreases monotonous regularity. Also I was just playing a while ago," she mumbled and then took the guitar. She started to play an unknown composition with her thin fingers.

"Never heard it before. But too soothing....why your music reveals melancholy and agony?"

"That's may be...kind of personal..."

"Tell me one thing, why's your behaviour different with staffs and me? You're too frank and gentle with them but cold with me."

"Umm, what you see that's the real me. Previously I was that formal with my colleagues. Then I changed myself. We spent 8 hours together, help each other like a family. I consider it my another family that's why....but I can't help to change my behaviour with you as you're my superior. I really apologize for that. "

"That's fine but if you want forgiveness then better to call me Dustin, not sir. I asked the rest but they say it's hard to call their boss by name. ".........

Mario: Woooo, being so flirty! 'Call me Dustin'. Next time gimme some suggestions dude.

Dustin: Umm well...for me it was like playing piece of Chopin op. 27.

Mario: Op. 27 means another nocturne so it's definitely romantic.

Dustin: Is that? This nocturne holds different meaning.

FLASHBACK

"You're going that's final and you're staying in the same room we three own," Linda told Elaine.

"No way, I'll go but stay in a different room. You all insisted me so I agreed but that's my condition."
Every year Dustin arrange a tour for refreshment and communicate more with the clerks. That year he arranged a short tour to Füssen hill station.

After visiting Neuschwanstein castle at Füssen, everyone's had fun in a single room. Some didn't join them for shopping and Elaine stayed at her own room. Sudden she heard a knock on the door.

"Sorry for disturbing but Mica asked me to return your shawl and... she requested me to insist to join them. " Dustin uttered.

"Thank you but if you ask I'll pick it up. I put some water to boil for some tea so may be I join them afterwards. Ummm ....If you're free would you like to have a cup of tea. "

"Fine there's no problem with a cup of tea.... I'm just thinking why you've taken a seperate room. Carlos and I also sharing. "

"Ummm...actually....I've some problems with adjustment so...I Actually can't co-oparate with roommate so..."

"Ohh but how much we know you've well adjustments with others...however that's up to you....Umm what're those bruises on you body?"

His attention caught by the sores on her thighs and legs as she wearing shorts.

"Umm...that.....I fall from stairs. You...part yourself, I'm coming from washroom," she stuttered and dashed towards the bathroom. Her behaviour made him more curious. She pondered after shut bathroom's door,"Good grief! I was so close and why the hell I wore this shorts, I better to wear sweat pants to cover it up."